1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

How long one can stay on anabolic steroids?

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Mr.Raise 10 months ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
oldie59
Threads:
Reviews:
 oldie59
oldie59
Junior Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 5  Threads: 1 

Everyone is different, but be smart, cycle on and off and get blood work done. Train hard eat.

1 year ago #3
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Years.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3726

10 months ago #4
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

A person can STAY on the their whole life if the wish…and can afford it. Now depending on how long that life is and what their health will be like at the end is a completely different matter. If you keep the doses at a rational level,cycle them along with a good pct and regular check ups with bloodwork you can be just fine running them your entire life. I’m going on 9yrs of staying on Test yr round and using other compounds a few times a year and I’ve not had any real issues. The only rough spot was my own fault for pushing it!! I ran cycle with 50mg Dbol/25mg Abombs, 500 Test and 300 Deca. My blood pressure went thru the roof and I was holding back so much fluid my swelled almost 2 sizes!! And my blood was so thick the would have problems drawing it out of me. I learned my lesson on that one.

10 months ago #5
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 212  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

It takes years bro

10 months ago #6
Soprano
Threads:
Reviews:
 Soprano
Soprano
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 2  Threads: 0 

I would say it mostly depends on the dosage and products you choose. But a lot of people are on gear for years and even tens if years. Maybe not high dosages of tren :D

10 months ago #7
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 540  Reviews: 1  Threads: 955 

The duration for which a person can stay on anabolic steroids depends on various factors, including the individual's health, goals, and the specific steroids being used.

Therefore, it is always advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.

Jovana

> Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3726

> How long one can stay on anabolic steroids?

10 months ago #8
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey Buddy I hope you are doing well. If taken orally, steroids can show up in a urine test for up to 14 days. If you are taken as an injection, steroids can show up for up to 1 month.

> Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3726

> How long one can stay on anabolic steroids?

10 months ago #9
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

I’m hanging in there hope you are as well bro. No orals should well be out by that time.

10 months ago #10
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Hey bro,
Why are you asking for the time period? Do you want to continue cycles without any breaks? Why are you making your body used too of it? I would suggest you spend more time on a workout if you are conscious about your body figure.

Better4ever

4 hours ago .  5

Fast shipment for domestic products. Support super helpful and replies quickly in my experience. I look forward to buying more.

Valentin

7 hours ago .  5

Ich habe Produkte bestellt, um meine Ausdauer und Energie zu steigern - die Ergebnisse haben meine Erwartungen übertroffen.

MITCH23

11 hours ago .  5

I got in on a promo for test 400 from this source. It's great stuff. My experience with this source has been excellent overall. I have no complaints. The test was effective. Client-ServiceSmooth and quick!They updated quickly when I asked about the status of my package. T/AIt arr ...