Osgear
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Osgear
Osgear
Super Source Posts: 168  Reviews: 0  Threads: 52 

OSGEAR RECOMMENDS... ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS

Dear friends, this is a promo week dedicated to your all time favorite brand: Ultima Pharmaceuticals.

Get the 40% commercial discount on both US and international warehouses with PROMO CODE: ULTIMA40

WEEK7-942x530-off40-rev2.jpg
Ultima Pharmaceuticals INT / US DOM / https://osgear.se/manufacturer/ultima-peptides

In order to have the promo code applied, choose the desired warehouse / products and add them to your cart 1x quantities (do not order from bulk section 5x, 10x because the promo code won't apply), then proceed to checkout.

Promo ends at 11:59 P.M. PST, 19th of April! BE FAST AND GET MORE!

Respectfully,
OSGear Team

• Created

Osgear 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Osgear 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Osgear

21 hours ago

@Dilu Thank you for the review. We are glad that you're enjoying our products and services!

mildyvibrant

22 hours ago .  5

At first I was a little weary of placing an international order, but I decided to pull the trigger and I’m glad that I did! The customer service and communication is on point with steriodify. They get back to you within 24 hours, like clockwork. They told me that the internatio ...

@Jay85 thanks for trusting us and I'm glad you finally found your new go-to source! It would be great if you post a follow up review after you have tried the products and share your progress! Thanks again!