1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. First at-home injection. Missed the muscle?

First at-home injection. Missed the muscle?

1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey, there guys!
I did my first injection today (Test E) which was really hard because I’m TERRIFIED of anything to do with needles and blood etc, but my deep desire and passion for bodybuilding obviously made me do it.
I injected it into VG and was surprised it didn’t really hurt or feel that much. “Puncturing” your skin and flesh really wasn’t that bad or hard after all. What I found the most troublesome was aspirate since it was hard to hold the syringe, to begin with, let alone try to suck in air in it before injecting. Any advice?
Point is. I’m worried I might have injected in a slight angle and maybe it didn’t even hit the muscle. I’m low-medium in fat and used a 23g 1” needle. What do you think? Honestly, I was like passing out so I just wanted to do it as quickly as possible so I could lie down and recuperate LOL. So I don’t even remember what it all felt like.
And is your whole leg supposed to feel a bit weird afterward?

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

seiko6321

3 hours ago .  5

Having ordered twice in a timespan of a few months, I was surprised at how fast this shipment arrived at my post office. Stealth shipment with superb packaging. Had issues with a certain payment platform, but the customer service was extremely helpful and accepted my alternate pr ...

strafh

8 hours ago .  2

I've been trying to reach them, no response, order made 25th June, been almos a month and no order and no tracking code, no answer. My order number is 6362. They confirmed they received the order and would process, then ghosted me and are not responding. Really wish I can have re ...

Mefistho13

10 hours ago .  5

El producto es una maravilla! La testosterona me ha dado mucha fuerza y el ciamed me ayuda a los bombeos! Seguro pediré mas...