10 months ago #1
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Hey guys, I am Pcushion a rep for basicstero.ws. We are a sponsor on here and other places as well. Any way I was wondering what everyone's current cycles look like. Anyone playing around with some good DHB. I would like to add I do not care where the gear came from. I just want to know who is running what. I want to hear what people current goals are and what diets look like. I can't wait to hear from you guys.

Pcushion
Pharmacom Labs
basicstero.ws

• Created

Pcushion 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

Pcushion 10 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Hello Pcushion! It's great to see that you're interested in knowing about people's current cycles and goals. I'm using DHB right now, with stenbolone.

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 4203

Hey guys, I am Pcushion a rep for basicstero.ws. We are a sponsor on here and other places as well. Any way I was wondering what everyone's current cycles look like. Anyone playing around with some good DHB. I would like to add I do not care where the gear came from. I just want to know who is running what. I want to hear what people current goals are and what diets look like. I can't wait to hear from you guys.
Pcushion
Pharmacom Labs
basicstero.ws

10 months ago #3
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

Nice man! How are you liking the DHB? Stenbolone!!! You’re on an exotic cycle I see. Nice man!

10 months ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1001  Reviews: 45  Threads: 87 

Been cruising on Test 500mg/wk for a year now. Feels great.

Pcushion
Pharmacom Labs
basicstero.ws

10 months ago #5
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Hey Pcushion, I am curious about your cycle. Share what are you up to these days. What steroid has provided you with maximum benefits?

Pcushion
Pharmacom Labs
basicstero.ws

10 months ago #6
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

Quoted AncientAlien; Post# 4268

Hey Pcushion, I am curious about your cycle. Share what are you up to these days. What steroid has provided you with maximum benefits?

I don’t really cycle much anymore. I stay on 125-150 mg test year round. I occasionally throw in some mast or primo. My recent “cycle” was 150 test with 300mg deca for 20 weeks.

Per maximum benefit I would have to say primo. When I stopped running tren primo was the only thing to at seemed to maintain the leanness and vascularity. It also preserved that thick full look. I think primo is a highly over looked steroid. I believe quality plays a huge part in that.

10 months ago #7
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien

Oh, that's great! But I have heard that it causes liver problems; moreover, it causes negative cholesterol changes as well. If you have been consuming it for a long, then you also have felt these side effects on you?

Quoted Pcushion; Post# 4288

I don’t really cycle much anymore. I stay on 125-150 mg test year round. I occasionally throw in some mast or primo. My recent “cycle” was 150 test with 300mg deca for 20 weeks.
Per maximum benefit I would have to say primo. When I stopped running tren primo was the only thing to at seemed to maintain the leanness and vascularity. It also preserved that thick full look. I think primo is a highly over looked steroid. I believe quality plays a huge part in that.

10 months ago #8
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

You are correct about primo. It does put some stress on the liver when used for prolonged amounts of time. On my lab work it raised my liver enzymes slightly over 24 months @ 200mg a week. They never rose outside the acceptable limit range but they did not stay at baseline pre primo.

It did have some negative impact on my lipid values. That’s mostly because it doesn’t aromatize. Any steroid that doesn’t aromatize is always going to be much harder on lipids than one that does. This effect was still mild when compared to winstrol or anavar for example.

When I discontinued the primo my liver enzymes returned to normal in under four weeks. Lipid values returned to baseline as well.

All in all the side effects we mentioned will happen with almost any steroid and be more severe than what one would see with primo. I truly can’t think of any other steroid I could run for 24 months and my lab work look the same as off cycle aside from liver enzymes and lipid values. Primo is an awesome compound.

Quoted AncientAlien; Post# 4343

Oh, that's great! But I have heard that it causes liver problems; moreover, it causes negative cholesterol changes as well. If you have been consuming it for a long, then you also have felt these side effects on you?

10 months ago #9
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien

So what did you took to minimise the side effects of primo?

10 months ago #10
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

The side effects were minimal enough they didn’t need any mitigation. You have to remember these side effects didn’t come into play until around 12 months give or take. I also don’t recommend people cycle that long anyway. If I would have kept the cycle to 6 months I would have never noticed.

Quoted AncientAlien; Post# 4406

So what did you took to minimise the side effects of primo?

Tonillo

11 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

15 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

15 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...