Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 Uroids
Uroids
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 4  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

move to uroidsto1.jpg
Hi SteroidWiki Family,
We’ve moved my Uroids.com to Uroids.to. Therefore, we had to take a break from our discounts and opportunities. Now we are back at work. As the Uroids Family, we continue our 35% discount for you. In addition, we offer a $25 discount on first purchases with the code “CMBCK25”. At the same time, 5% of the entire basket amount is a gift from us in Bitcoin payments. Do not miss the opportunities and do not forget to follow us. The link to our new telegram channel is below. Happy shopping.
Uroids Team

• Created

Uroids 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Uroids 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Gucci12

7 hours ago .  5

I have tried the Deus products and they are the best, they have the best quality, I have made 2 preparations with these products and they are the best I have tried, the shipping is fast, the information that offers you services to the customer are optimal, they are always availab ...

tictac

9 hours ago .  5

Ordered first time from this site. They are iberian and ship very fast to Europe. In about 5 working days the package arrived to Italy. They replied always very fast by email and telegram, The goods were neatly packaged and arrived in one piece as you can see in the picture. I ha ...

oldie59

9 hours ago .  5

Placed another successful order love there products.T and A was very good.