Need help with the current gear I have on hand

11 months ago #1
Gzuazo88
Threads:
Reviews:
 Gzuazo88
Gzuazo88
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hello everyone, hopefully I don’t get trolled for my question but wat cycle would u put together with these items.. I’m currently 200lbs, 5’11.. I’ve taken test,tren,deca eq, anadrol before not all together jus a quick rundown but always followed protocol from friends but I wanna do my own research with more knowledgeable people here
Orals
Dbol 20
Winstrol 50
Clen 40
injectable
Test 250 e
Pct
Arimidex
Accutane
Nolvadex

• Created

Gzuazo88 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

House 10 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

First of all dbol and winstrol are two liver toxic compounds. Many people are not fond of running two liver toxic compounds at once. It is a well established rule to not run two Liver Toxic Compounds or orals together.
Secondly, you can probably do a 12 week cycle with first 4 weeks on 40mg/day Dbol and 25-30mg Winstrol during last 4 weeks. Test dosage could be anywhere in between 250-500mg/wk.

11 months ago #3
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

The guy above is correct. Definitely not smart to run more than one oral compound at a time. All the advice he gave is solid.

I do want to add be careful with the adex during pct. E2 rebounds extremely bad when it’s discontinued. Make sure to run the nolva much longer than you initially anticipated to accommodate this. Next time you go shopping I recommend Aromasin (exemastane). It’s a suicidal inhibitor and doesn’t cause a rebound.

Let me know if I can be of service in any way.

Pcushion
Basicstero.ws

11 months ago #4
Gzuazo88
Threads:
Reviews:
 Gzuazo88
Gzuazo88
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Thanks fellas for the response much appreciated.. I’ve been doin a lot of reading on threads to get as much info as possible n I have been seeing blast n cruise a lot.. I’ve got a good understanding of wat that means but would like an example if u don’t mind.. so let’s say I follow that 12 week protocol of blasting.. I would cruise on a low dosage of test instead of taking nolvadex? And for how long? Till I blast again?

11 months ago #5
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

You are correct. IT at a matter of personal preference how long you cruise for. The absolute most healthy length of time to cruise would be double your cycle. 12 week cycle=24 week cruise. Most guys do not follow this though. Most typically cruise for the same time they cycled.

A true cruise would use a doctor prescribed dose. Somewhere between 100-150mg a week. My personal opinion is anything over 200mg a week is just another cycle. The point of a cruise is to give the body a break and try to balance back out.

11 months ago #6
wolf32
Pro Bodybuilder
Threads:
Reviews:
 wolf32
wolf32
Pro Bodybuilder Posts: 48  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

I would like to help out. Would like more info first

1.) you age?
2.) how you train
3.) how you eat ~ need details
4.) please post pictures front/back/side if possible

and what is your ultimate goal?

11 months ago #7
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Hello bro,
As you are curious to learn about steroids so, visit the link below and evaluate yourself about the differences:
https://steroidwiki.com/articles/steroids-profiles/89-anabolic-steroid-profiles.html

Quoted Gzuazo88; Post# 4304

Thanks fellas for the response much appreciated.. I’ve been doin a lot of reading on threads to get as much info as possible n I have been seeing blast n cruise a lot.. I’ve got a good understanding of wat that means but would like an example if u don’t mind.. so let’s say I follow that 12 week protocol of blasting.. I would cruise on a low dosage of test instead of taking nolvadex? And for how long? Till I blast again?

11 months ago #8
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 36 

Hey, I would suggest you read more and more about these before using them. Always do your own research before. All the items that you have mentioned here you can learn and read more about them by clicking here

Quoted Gzuazo88; Post# 4282

Hello everyone, hopefully I don’t get trolled for my question but wat cycle would u put together with these items.. I’m currently 200lbs, 5’11.. I’ve taken test,tren,deca eq, anadrol before not all together jus a quick rundown but always followed protocol from friends but I wanna do my own research with more knowledgeable people here
Orals
Dbol 20
Winstrol 50
Clen 40
injectable
Test 250 e
Pct
Arimidex
Accutane
Nolvadex

10 months ago #9
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

I thought we were discussing a one-off cycle. If you havn't done any real cycle yet, avoid cruising. Getting a hang of how it feels to be on one is VERY IMPORTANT IMHO.

Quoted Gzuazo88; Post# 4304

10 months ago #10
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

It's fantastic that you want to learn more about your cycle and want to conduct your study. I strongly advise speaking with a trained medical expert or a chemist with experience in performance-enhancing drugs. Keep in mind that your health should always come first. Wishing you success with your study!

Quoted Gzuazo88; Post# 4282

Orals
Dbol 20
Winstrol 50
Clen 40
injectable
Test 250 e
Pct
Arimidex
Accutane
Nolvadex

antakc

4 hours ago .  5

Hello to everybody! I ordered MK-677 from DeusChem! The delivery was super-fast and safe, no problems with customs, around 3-4 days in Europe. The payment is easy to proceed and all negotiation with company is super tolerant and pleasant. The product is 100% working. Was using fi ...

David_321

5 hours ago .  5

Hier kun je alles kopen wat een fatsoenlijke sporter nodig heeft om zich te blijven ontwikkelen: van tests tot WG. Ik ben blij met de grote keuze aan fabrikanten en het feit dat de "Balkan" natuurlijk favoriet is. Alle preparaten zijn niet nep - ik heb de etikettering o ...

Martin534

5 hours ago .  5

Bedankt voor een breed en zeer informatief consult, de kennis van de consulent - op het hoogste niveau! Het assortiment is luxe!