Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey everyone,
I would appreciate any guidance or insights you may offer on my recent injection experience. I injected an injection into my right glute on Friday, May 19. I've felt uncomfortable and sore in that place for the past week. I still have no severe problems walking or exercising, but the discomfort remains.
I've completed two cycles in the past, and I always follow the recommended post-cycle treatment (PCT). However, this time, I'm dealing with this protracted ache. I haven't seen any noticeable lumps, bruising, or discoloration at the injection site. I haven't had any complications with injections, such as fever.
I'm considering whether the dosage may have been off or the needle might have migrated during the injection. I used a blue 23 gauge needle and injected 400mg/1ml.
Has anyone had a similar experience before? How long did the agony last until it stopped? I welcome any ideas about what could be causing this persistent discomfort.
Thanks for your assistance in advance!!!

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Leonleral

42 minutes ago .  4.75

It brings me a strong human being.confedent and determenation.was a right thing to visit the site and buy the product.very good products.try it your self

Samicalp

56 minutes ago .  5

I highly recommend this store for having a good quality and a very fast delivery!!!the products was so effective!!! I will ordered again👍👍👍

Xavi

14 hours ago .  5

Ik kreeg gedetailleerde aanbevelingen over hoe ik de vetverbranders moest gebruiken. Bedankt voor je hulp!