10 months ago #1
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced
Junior Member Posts: 13  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Image restricted

I didn’t see any raw conversion recipes up so I thought I would post the ones I’ve used for years!! I borrowed this from another forum. This same post is on 99% of the forums. I’ve tried all of them and can vouch they are legit!! Powder Conversion Instructions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of these recipes can be done with less than the recommended amounts of ba and bb, but you will need to change the amount of oil in the recipe if you do. Use the powder converter sticky to find the appropriate amounts. 

Test Enanthate 5 gram conversion

Needed
5 grams test E
Benzyl Alcohol 1ml 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc 
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter. 
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc 
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 5 gram conversion

Needed
5 grams test c
Benzyl Alcahol 1ml 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc 
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test c
Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc 
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

EQ for 5 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

5 grams EQ
20.50 ml oil
.75 ba 3% BA
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml 

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

EQ for 10 grams of powder  (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

10 grams EQ
41 ml oil
1.5 ba 3% BA
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50ml @ 200mg/ml 

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

Test Prop for 5 grams

5 grams powder
36.25 ml sesame oil
2.5ml Benzyl AlcoholA 5%
7.5ml Benzyl Benzoate 15%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Test Prop for 10 grams

10 grams powder
72.5 ml sesame oil
5ml Benzyl AlcoholA 5%
15ml Benzyl Benzoate 15%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Deca for 5 grams

5 grams powder
18.75ml sesame oil
1.25ml BA 5%
1.25ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.

Makes 25 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Deca for 10 grams

10 grams powder
37.5 ml sesame oil
2.5ml BA 5%
2.5ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Tren (Powder not pellets) for 5 grams

5 grams tren powder
43.75 ml sesame oil
2.5 ml BA 5% 
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc 
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Tren (powder not pellets) for 10 grams

10 grams tren powder
84.5 ml sesame oil
5 ml BA 5% 
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc 
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

• Created

PopsJuiced 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 1 month ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 352  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Thanks for sharing. We did an article on the topic: https://steroidwiki.com/articles/steroids-profiles/198-ultimate-steroid-homebrewing-guide.html but it doesn't cover the exact recipes for different compound. This thread is a great addition.

10 months ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 176  Reviews: 0  Threads: 21 

Thanks for taking the time and sharing the information here bro, you can also explore the home brewing guide on the link here!

10 months ago #4
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Hey bro,
Do you know which one is the best oil to be used in the whole process? Is it sesame oil? If so, then which sesame oil we can use?
Have you tried the above technique btw?

9 months ago #5
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced

I’ve tried them all. There are a bunch of different oils you can use… Sesame,Grape seed ,Cotton Seed,Coconut oil,Peanut Oil or MCT. All are good carriers. Here an article that may help..
https://www.curepharmas.com/carrier-oil-for-homebrew-steroid-injections/

9 months ago #6
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Bro, What would you recommend? the best among all?

Quoted PopsJuiced; Post# 4560

I’ve tried them all. There are a bunch of different oils you can use… Sesame,Grape seed ,Cotton Seed,Coconut oil,Peanut Oil or MCT. All are good carriers. Here an article that may help..
https://www.curepharmas.com/carrier-oil-for-homebrew-steroid-injections/

9 months ago #7
PopsJuiced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PopsJuiced
PopsJuiced

I prefer Grape Seed oil. It’s a great carrier. The only drawback I can see is the shorter shelf life of about 6-12 months. If you use it I would go for the dark vials. It’s best to store it in dark and cool places.

9 months ago #8
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 39 

Thanks, bro for sharing this. But can you tell me what is the best oil?? What do you suggest?

1 month ago #9
Bobbyswoll2023
Threads:
Reviews:
 Bobbyswoll2023
Bobbyswoll2023
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Do you not need bb with every compound? Noticed some only list ba🤔

1 month ago #10
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 331  Reviews: 0  Threads: 85 

Got it! Thanks for sharing this. It's important to be cautious about the legal and health risks associated with using anabolic steroids.

gcx01

1 hour ago .  4.75

Firstly, I was highly impressed by their customer service. Every interaction went smoothly. The delivery process exceeded my expections. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived - I must applaud their discreet packaging as well. However, the pricing may be a det ...

Tonillo

16 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

19 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.