10 months ago #1
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

Since I’m documenting a weekly account of my tren cycle from start to finishing I was thinking of creating a podcast for 1st timers and all around new booties to the Gear world.

I think it’s real important to get the information out there and to also demystify the ignorant negativity against this thing of ours. Also I help convince the numbskulls out there to use this shit responsibly.

I know there’s probably already podcast out there but honestly I’m already a walking, talking platform in real time sooooo why not this?

I already have my own equipment so I don’t need to go buy shit of any kind. I’d be a big walking talking advertisement for so many sources, and I don’t give a fuck what any of these ignorant Douche Whistles gotta say about squat

Tell me what you guys think, is it worth it?

• Created

Geekmonster 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

House 10 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Why not bro, let's get started! soooo excited....

10 months ago #3
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

I know right?
Why not?
I just need to know how to register and set this all up.

> Quoted unreal89; Post# 4565

> Why not bro, let's get started! soooo excited....

10 months ago #4
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 125  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

That's a great idea!
What will be the topic for your 1st podcast?

10 months ago #5
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Not sure,
Just thought of it yesterday after looking at all these brawls in the gym videos and I’m like damn, they blame all this on the gear but I’m like naw it’s those retards them selves, the gear only amplifies what’s already in you. Then I got to thinking about other things and was like “Man somebody just needs to come out with a podcast where nobody has to hide in the shadows” I think that’s why everybody is so misinformed cuzz this shit is all taboo and in the shadows where I don’t need to be.

It’s a lot of good out of this if used responsibly just not enough guidance out there, that’s where the rat and cockroach type users fuck everything up cuzz those are the ones the spotlight shines on the brightest (The DumbAsses)

> Quoted Mr.Raise; Post# 4573

> That's a great idea!
> What will be the topic for your 1st podcast?

10 months ago #6
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

I came up with the name gearheads.world <- an actual url but I need more input from everybody in here cuzz I’m not sure about the legal BS and everything else.

I’m gonna register the YouTube channel today but I need to know if the name is right or Cheesy ass fuq

> Quoted unreal89; Post# 4565

> Why not bro, let's get started! soooo excited....

10 months ago #7
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 229  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Wao That's a great idea. Waiting for your 1st podcast.

> Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4562

> Since I’m documenting a weekly account of my tren cycle from start to finishing I was thinking of creating a podcast for 1st timers and all around new booties to the Gear world.
> I think it’s real important to get the information out there and to also demystify the ignorant negativity against this thing of ours. Also I help convince the numbskulls out there to use this shit responsibly.
> I know there’s probably already podcast out there but honestly I’m already a walking, talking platform in real time sooooo why not this?
> I already have my own equipment so I don’t need to go buy shit of any kind. I’d be a big walking talking advertisement for so many sources, and I don’t give a fuck what any of these ignorant Douche Whistles gotta say about squat
> Tell me what you guys think, is it worth it?
> <br>

@Fabio Grazie per aver condiviso il tuo feedback:)

mmerc

16 hours ago .  5

The responsiveness and communication was top notch along with the product.The packaging was also excellent.Quick delivery and everything they advised was correct.Thank you.

Adctdtojuice

16 hours ago .  5

A good friend gave me test E along with deca and after a 20 week cycle I can say this gear is legit. It’s smooth with very min pip(I run multiple esters so I get pip regardless) just ended the cycle a week ago and still running test and feel fkn amazing!amazing gains! Keeping m ...