1 year ago #1
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

While on my cycle I’m trying to be proactive about the possibility of hairloss while on Tren. I’m probably worried about nothing cuzz I have an absolute full head of hair almost down to my neck at age 49.

My dad is 83 with a full head of hair so the genetic tree is great.

I still want to be proactive and have already tried an RU 58841 spray on product from Amazon but that shit was from Amazon.

Somebody just give me the best suggestions so I can buy the product today (and not keep putting it off)

Best Regards

• Created

Geekmonster 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

Geekmonster 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Osgear

20 hours ago

@Dilu Thank you for the review. We are glad that you're enjoying our products and services!

mildyvibrant

20 hours ago .  5

At first I was a little weary of placing an international order, but I decided to pull the trigger and I’m glad that I did! The customer service and communication is on point with steriodify. They get back to you within 24 hours, like clockwork. They told me that the internatio ...

@Jay85 thanks for trusting us and I'm glad you finally found your new go-to source! It would be great if you post a follow up review after you have tried the products and share your progress! Thanks again!