1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Any tips for Relieving Soreness at the Injection Site After Weekly Injections?

Any tips for Relieving Soreness at the Injection Site After Weekly Injections?

1 year ago #1
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 181  Reviews: 0  Threads: 38 

Seeking advice on reducing post-injection soreness at the injection site for a weekly dose of 250mg. Any tips are appreciated!!!!

• Created

aisgood 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 234  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

Hey bro, If you are facing soreness at this site, try injecting it in your shoulder. It is much better.

1 year ago #3
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 215  Reviews: 0  Threads: 46 

Hey bro it is sad to know that you are experiencing soreness. Steroids shouldn't be injected into your thighs. Use of a 250 mg testosterone cycle entails twice-weekly injections of 0.5 ml. When I'm on a cycle, I inject a whole ml into my shoulders twice a week. You can also provide injections to your chest, latissimus dorsi, and trapezius muscles. If the pain persists, consider using a heating pad instead of ice following the injection. The pain will worsen in the cold.

1 year ago #4
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey !!! Do you do the 250 steps weekly in one go or in two distinct steps? Additionally, it may depend on the needle's gauge and the speed at which you inject. I always pin quads successfully with insulin pins.

1 year ago #5
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 81  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

I use a 25g 1” pin and inject very slowly. Per the soreness you can put a warm washcloth on the injection site and take Advil. I hope this helps.

1 year ago #6
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 603  Reviews: 1  Threads: 996 

Here are some quick tips to relieve soreness at the injection site after weekly injections:

1.Apply a cold compress for 10-15 minutes to reduce inflammation and numb the area.
2.Take over-the-counter pain relievers like ibuprofen as directed.
3.Gently massage the area to improve blood circulation and reduce soreness.
4.Use warm compresses or take a warm shower to promote relaxation and blood flow.
5.Stay hydrated to aid in the body's natural healing process.
6.Follow proper injection techniques to minimize discomfort.

Remember to consult with your healthcare provider if the soreness persists or worsens.

> Quoted aisgood; Post# 4778

> Seeking advice on reducing post-injection soreness at the injection site for a weekly dose of 250mg. Any tips are appreciated!!!!

Xavi

10 hours ago .  5

Ik kreeg gedetailleerde aanbevelingen over hoe ik de vetverbranders moest gebruiken. Bedankt voor je hulp!

Loren

11 hours ago .  5

amazing products that male me feel strong and the development of muscle is crazy. Its a good idea to trust deusmedical

karldekker

13 hours ago .  5

My first tial order completely satisfied I will order again soon a lot more.