1. Steroids Forum
  2. HGH & Peptides Forum
  3. How Long Do Recombined Peptides Last Outside the Fridge?

How Long Do Recombined Peptides Last Outside the Fridge?

1 year ago #1
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 181  Reviews: 0  Threads: 38 

I dilute the cjc1295 and ghrp6 peptides with water and keep them on hand, but I pulled them out of the fridge today and forgot to put them back. They were wrapped in tinfoil, which should keep them chilled outside for a little longer. How soon will they begin to deteriorate?

• Created

aisgood 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 234  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

Hey bro why did you reconstitute it the water??? It is making me worried that you are diluting it with water. I would not consume that and not recommend too.

1 year ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Depending on the specific peptide sequence and environmental conditions, recombined peptides can generally remain stable and usable for a few hours to a few days when stored outside the fridge. However, it is recommended to store recombined peptides in a refrigerator or freezer for optimal preservation and to extend their shelf life.

1 year ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 215  Reviews: 0  Threads: 46 

Hye bry As far as I know, the recombined peptides typically have a limited lifespan outside the fridge, lasting only a few hours to a few days before potential degradation.

Gucci12

7 hours ago .  5

I have tried the Deus products and they are the best, they have the best quality, I have made 2 preparations with these products and they are the best I have tried, the shipping is fast, the information that offers you services to the customer are optimal, they are always availab ...

tictac

8 hours ago .  5

Ordered first time from this site. They are iberian and ship very fast to Europe. In about 5 working days the package arrived to Italy. They replied always very fast by email and telegram, The goods were neatly packaged and arrived in one piece as you can see in the picture. I ha ...

oldie59

9 hours ago .  5

Placed another successful order love there products.T and A was very good.