10 months ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Has anybody experimented with superdrol with proper diet and training? If yes, then how were the gains and sides effects?

• Created

House 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 9 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Yes, I’ve run these both together, and I did not face any side effects in fact I love it.

10 months ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Yes, I have experienced it too, and if you don’t do it right, it really has side effects. You'll start seeing results in 3 weeks.

10 months ago #4
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

I have used supdrol many times back in the early 2000’s. It produces amazing mass and strength gains but they are short lived if you don’t continue your cycle after the superdrol is ceased. It’s guaranteed to wreck liver enzymes and lipid values, but that comes with the territory. Back pumps can be a booger bear but the remedy is 5G taurine a day taken in one dose.

I can’t think of any steroid that will produce the weight and strength gain superdrol will in the same time span. It’s a very interesting compound brother.

We just started manufacturing and selling this at Pharmacom Labs. We have testers running the compound now.

10 months ago #5
anabolicdk
Threads:
Reviews:
 anabolicdk
anabolicdk
Junior Member Posts: 5  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

use some fish oil on the places that boothers you! you can also drink 1 teaspoon of olive oil to clear the sysem

10 months ago #6
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Consuming Superdrol before a workout is usually advisable because it would take a few minutes for the drug to start working.
There is no data available for diet plans, so you can have whatever you want to.

> Quoted House; Post# 4798

> Has anybody experimented with superdrol with proper diet and training? If yes, then how were the gains and sides effects?
> <br>

9 months ago #7
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify
Super Source Posts: 323  Reviews: 0  Threads: 64 

Amazing compound. Great gains. Puts water in the right places. Strong sides after a while. Hard to get past the 4th week, even with all the protections. Awesome finisher before competition or photoshoot. Better than drol.

9 months ago #8
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Spoken perfectly!

Quoted Steroidify; Post# 4979

Amazing compound. Great gains. Puts water in the right places. Strong sides after a while. Hard to get past the 4th week, even with all the protections. Awesome finisher before competition or photoshoot. Better than drol.

9 months ago #9
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

What's the use of fish oil bro?

Quoted anabolicdk; Post# 4856

use some fish oil on the places that boothers you! you can also drink 1 teaspoon of olive oil to clear the sysem

9 months ago #10
anabolicdk
Threads:
Reviews:
 anabolicdk
anabolicdk
Junior Member Posts: 5  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 5059

What's the use of fish oil bro?

Many users have experienced pain in joints, tendons/ligaments in elbows and shoulders when using Superdrol. using fish oil or a wet compound can ease the pain, also glucosamine and drink lots of water and also plenty of calcium. since SD rebalances the calcium in your tendons and joints, like other AAS do

9 months ago #11
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

I have used it and as far as I know, it causes liver toxicity, cardiovascular problems, hormonal changes, acne and skin problems and swelling in the legs and feet. It can also cause muscle cramps, joint pain, and headaches.
It's important to note that these side effects can be severe and long-lasting so it's important to seek medical attention immediately.

@DevilDogPharma I love stickers, I stick them everywhere. Stickers are always a good freebie! I’ll be coming back in about a week. Definitely gonna need some more cut mix and adding npp. I think I’m going to blast for a few months and get my size back, I only have 16.5 inch ...

Mercedes

3 hours ago .  5

Descubrí en esta empresa un verdadero arsenal de herramientas para mantener mi salud. Encontré las vitaminas y suplementos ideales para mí, cada producto viene con descripciones detalladas y certificados de calidad. La actualización periódica de la gama ofrece nuevas oportun ...

Adam

4 hours ago .  5

Buongiorno a tutti, ho acquistato per la prima volta i prodotti da DeusPower.shop, che vedete anche in foto. La consegna è stata molto puntuale. La qualità dei prodotti è eccezionale e i risultati ottenuti sono davvero soddisfacenti. Sono stati anche molto professionali e velo ...