10 months ago #1
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

I learned that using a sauna helps your body rid itself of pollutants like BPA and excess oestrogen. I was wondering if it sweats out the excess test as well then. Your thoughts, guys?

• Created

Greg 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

TomsSasuk 5 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

I have been in a Suana while on test and other different steroids and discovered that Suana doesn't do anything.
Moreover, Suana is best for acne, I have noticed my acne has disappeared because of Suanas.

10 months ago #3
Nicholas
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nicholas
Nicholas
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

Sauna might cause low blood pressure but it doesn't affect your cycle or test consumption. You can feel dry throat and headache while being in Suana but there's no link of it with AAS or cycles.

10 months ago #4
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Maybe it depends upon how much time you are into it and what is the intensity of it. Sauna bathing is very beneficial for detoxifying the body. Just avoid sitting in it for long periods of time as the blood pressure is already high because of steroid consumption.
Moreover, must hydrate yourself before and after the sauna session.
hobartfloatspa_infraredsauna2.png

8 months ago #5
eagle
Threads:
Reviews:
 eagle
eagle
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 1  Threads: 1 

Hey pal,dont neglect the sauna, its awesome for your skin and helps push relax you. I definitely dont think this will 'sweat out the test' no way. Enjoy things too bruh, live life and have fun, keep building your physique but dont let things get to your head.
As mentioned by the other users sauna has plenty of benefits...keep hydrated and dont worry about no test leaving your body!

8 months ago #6
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Have you tried the sauna while on test?

Quoted eagle; Post# 5545

Hey pal,dont neglect the sauna, its awesome for your skin and helps push relax you. I definitely dont think this will 'sweat out the test' no way. Enjoy things too bruh, live life and have fun, keep building your physique but dont let things get to your head.
As mentioned by the other users sauna has plenty of benefits...keep hydrated and dont worry about no test leaving your body!

7 months ago #7
eagle
Threads:
Reviews:
 eagle
eagle
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 1  Threads: 1 

in all honesty Im in the sauna more when im on test. I try and do a little more personal things when on gear and for me the sauna/steam room feels great for my skin whenever im on cycle.

7 months ago #8
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey bro. Sauna use before exercise has been shown to increase blood flow, which can help warm up muscles and joints, potentially reducing the risk of injury. It can also increase heart rate, which may help prime the body for a more effective workout.

Quoted Greg; Post# 4839

I learned that using a sauna helps your body rid itself of pollutants like BPA and excess oestrogen. I was wondering if it sweats out the excess test as well then. Your thoughts, guys?

7 months ago #9
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

A sauna is a great place for relaxing your body as a whole.
But I prefer not to use the sauna after an intensive workout because it really can mellow your body, and then you get a very heavy and tired feeling of your self.

7 months ago #10
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hey bro, the sauna will raise your body temperature and make you sweat. Your muscles and skin will be releasing fluids in an attempt to cool down.

Quoted Greg; Post# 4839

7 months ago #11
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Exactly!!! NIce explanation.

Quoted unreal89; Post# 4871

Maybe it depends upon how much time you are into it and what is the intensity of it. Sauna bathing is very beneficial for detoxifying the body. Just avoid sitting in it for long periods of time as the blood pressure is already high because of steroid consumption.
Moreover, must hydrate yourself before and after the sauna session.
hobartfloatspa_infraredsauna2.png

7 months ago #12
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

Glad it works for you. There must be different timings for sauna and test consumption, I mean more gap between both, right?

Quoted eagle; Post# 5570

in all honesty Im in the sauna more when im on test. I try and do a little more personal things when on gear and for me the sauna/steam room feels great for my skin whenever im on cycle.

5 months ago #13
TomsSasuk
Banned
Threads:
Reviews:
 TomsSasuk
TomsSasuk
Banned Posts: 10  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

If by "test" you are referring to a drug test, it's important to note that saunas typically do not have any direct impact on drug test results. However, if you're concerned about the possibility of false positives or interactions with substances, it's essential to understand the specific substances being tested for and their elimination pathways.
Saunas can cause sweating, which might lead to dehydration. Dehydration can potentially affect the concentration of certain substances in your urine, but this is generally temporary and not likely to result in a false positive for drugs.
It's crucial to note that the best way to pass a drug test is to avoid the use of illicit substances. If you have concerns about a drug test, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional or the entity conducting the test for personalized advice based on your specific situation.

@DevilDogPharma I love stickers, I stick them everywhere. Stickers are always a good freebie! I’ll be coming back in about a week. Definitely gonna need some more cut mix and adding npp. I think I’m going to blast for a few months and get my size back, I only have 16.5 inch ...

Mercedes

5 hours ago .  5

Descubrí en esta empresa un verdadero arsenal de herramientas para mantener mi salud. Encontré las vitaminas y suplementos ideales para mí, cada producto viene con descripciones detalladas y certificados de calidad. La actualización periódica de la gama ofrece nuevas oportun ...

Adam

6 hours ago .  5

Buongiorno a tutti, ho acquistato per la prima volta i prodotti da DeusPower.shop, che vedete anche in foto. La consegna è stata molto puntuale. La qualità dei prodotti è eccezionale e i risultati ottenuti sono davvero soddisfacenti. Sono stati anche molto professionali e velo ...