Developed a lump at injection site.

9 months ago #1
Bellabird
Threads:
Reviews:
 Bellabird
Bellabird
Junior Member Posts: 3  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hey all, I just started for the very first time 250 test e from dragon pharma. Pinning 1ml with a 25g. First time in the shoulder, hurt pretty bad the next day and still sore today but absolutely getting better. Next pin 5 days later went into my medius (upper side butt) and I get it went a lot smoother than the first time however next day there was pain and now 3 days later injection site is red, very tender and sore to the touch and there is a hard mass. From my limited research and talking with others I think I may have plunged at the speed of light and that may be what’s causing this issue? I was recommended to warm the oil prior so it would go in easier. My first question is, how serious is this mass under my skin and the pain. My second question- is there a good tutorial video on the proper way to pin anyone could recommend? Thanks everyone in advance for the help.
BB

• Created

Bellabird 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

7gothic 9 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey brother, I am sorry to hear about that I think when you repeatedly inject the same area it causes lipo hypertrophy, which involves a lump of fatty tissue under your skin. The area may feel lumpy, firm or rubbery. It also may be somewhat numb. It can reduce by massaging the area of the shot to allow for disbursement of the liquid injected underneath, hence the lump should dissipate a lot sooner.
I think this video will help you inject next time.

9 months ago #3
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 231  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Hey bro, I think you are repeatedly injecting the same site. First, select the region in which you want to inject after that inject it at once.
I am attaching a video below watch it and then let me know if it's ie beneficial for you.

9 months ago #4
Bellabird
Threads:
Reviews:
 Bellabird
Bellabird

Thanks for the response and helpful advice. This was the first time injecting in that area. Overnight it got very hard, red and still very tender and painful. This morning same and the size has grown a bit wider. I’m on my way to the urgent care now. I think it may be an infection of some sorts. Those videos are very helpful and now I understand a lot better. I may have also wiggled the needle around a bit too which I’m sure didn’t help anything.

I washed my hands, sanitized the vial, drew the oil, switched to the 25g 1” pin, sanitized the injection site and then continued as normal. Could plunging too fast have these kind of effects?

9 months ago #5
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 152  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Using a SubQ injection needle will require more time because testosterone is thicker. With an IM needle, the process can take five to thirty seconds, but you'll need to be very patient with a SubQ needle because it can take up to a minute to transfer the dose into the syringe. Its good that you got professional care, they will guide you more on that.

9 months ago #6
Bellabird
Threads:
Reviews:
 Bellabird
Bellabird

Hi there, DR said it was a skin infection of some sorts, they gave me an ultrasound on the mass and said there was no pus or abscess. I was put on antibiotics. However I’m wondering if I am allergic to the oils the T is suspended in? Dragon Pharm says they use sesame seed oil which I’ve never had issue with eating, obviously two different things. I use a 1inch 25g needle and go into muscle. Last one in the arm I took my time injecting and still my arm started to swell up like crazy and a small knot has formed. Is there any options for me? Any ideas? Thanks friends

9 months ago #7
Crimsonhoop
Threads:
Reviews:
 Crimsonhoop
Crimsonhoop
Junior Member Posts: 6  Reviews: 1  Threads: 0 

In my own experience it depends on the pins I use and the site I choose.

I have 30g X 5/16” for subq w TRT and no lumps ever. When I ran out I could only get 27g X 1/2” and I got lump’s every single time. Same oil, etc.

9 months ago #8
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Nice info. Thanks

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 5013

Hey brother, I am sorry to hear about that I think when you repeatedly inject the same area it causes lipo hypertrophy, which involves a lump of fatty tissue under your skin. The area may feel lumpy, firm or rubbery. It also may be somewhat numb. It can reduce by massaging the area of the shot to allow for disbursement of the liquid injected underneath, hence the lump should dissipate a lot sooner.
I think this video will help you inject next time.

9 months ago #9
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey bro, do you still feel the same issue or it gets resolved?

9 months ago #10
Crimsonhoop
Threads:
Reviews:
 Crimsonhoop
Crimsonhoop

As long as I use the smaller pins w subq I have no issues but the bigger pins still lump me up.

9 months ago #11
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Might be some allergy or skin condition of some sort. Did you ever consult a vet on this?

Quoted Crimsonhoop; Post# 5117

As long as I use the smaller pins w subq I have no issues but the bigger pins still lump me up.

9 months ago #12
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Hey Bella,
Did dr allowed you to continue pinning or are you taking a pause?

9 months ago #13
Crimsonhoop
Threads:
Reviews:
 Crimsonhoop
Crimsonhoop

No, I just use smaller pins and no issues. I’m on trt with a side order of low dose dbol

Quoted oli; Post# 5138

Might be some allergy or skin condition of some sort. Did you ever consult a vet on this?

9 months ago #14
Bellabird
Threads:
Reviews:
 Bellabird
Bellabird

So I’m doing this on my own, DR said I should stop obviously. I went through another supplier that uses MCT oils for their test. I have pinned twice with the new stuff, first time flawless and no bump developed. Second time I had a mass form on my arm again. I now moved on to test cyp and just pinned today. Interestingly it’s the same arm that swelled up before. Still trying to sort all this stuff out.

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 5145

Hey Bella,
Did dr allowed you to continue pinning or are you taking a pause?

9 months ago #15
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Try ventrogluteal injection next time. It could be that site was not completely healed. Always disinfect the injection site and use a brand new needle.

Quoted Bellabird; Post# 5250

So I’m doing this on my own, DR said I should stop obviously. I went through another supplier that uses MCT oils for their test. I have pinned twice with the new stuff, first time flawless and no bump developed. Second time I had a mass form on my arm again. I now moved on to test cyp and just pinned today. Interestingly it’s the same arm that swelled up before. Still trying to sort all this stuff out.

Edited: 9 months ago by admin
9 months ago #16
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 152  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Why don't you consider orals for your needs?

Quoted Bellabird; Post# 5250

Pepequiles

51 minutes ago .  5

Todo perfecto

I have never had such a fast delivery.A big thank you to the great support team, they gave me very good advice.

daviddxx

1 hour ago .  5

Perfect as always I am very satisfied of the quality