users

1 year ago #2
Skirt
Threads:
Reviews:
 Skirt
Skirt
Junior Member Posts: 1  Reviews: 1  Threads: 0 

Fake gear. Fake genlabs products. I’m so pissed I wasted so much money and time on your fake products. You sure got me.

1 year ago #3
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 603  Reviews: 1  Threads: 996 

hello brother I don't know what makes you say this is fake ? When we are on top 3 on the review and served over 3000+ customers, fortunately I am getting lab test result from most trusted source on internet JANOSHIK in day or 2, however since you already decided to give us negative review, please share your protocol here and what were you expecting from it ? And also state how did you decided to say it's fake? I have no problem refunding you your money.

Quoted Skirt; Post# 5184

Fake gear. Fake genlabs products. I’m so pissed I wasted so much money and time on your fake products. You sure got me.

2 months ago #4
beerlord
Threads:
Reviews:
 beerlord
beerlord
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Just ran into this post. yourmuscleshop has been kicked out of other forums like anabolex for selling fake gear. Not saying they are fake, especially since forums seem to like their sponsors, but I do have one big concern:

@yourmuscleshop how come your FAQs and the QR codes in your genlabs boxes all point to genlabs.info/authentication-page to verify your products, but that page has a set of 10 valid codes hard-coded? It's a fake validation, taking any codes GEN01 thru GEN10, as can be seen by right-clicking the page, view source, scroll to the javascript with "serialNum" variable.

genlabs.info fake product validation page!!!

https://www.yourmuscleshop.to/frequently-asked-questions states the following:

Q.5 How can I verify the authenticity of my Genlabs products?

Scratch the hologram on the bottle to reveal a unique code. Enter this code to the link given below to verify authenticity.

https://www.genlabs.info/authenticator-page/

And before anyone starts attacking me, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. When the manufacturer runs a fake product validation page, that's not a good sign.

Edited: 2 months ago by oli

Xavi

10 hours ago .  5

Ik kreeg gedetailleerde aanbevelingen over hoe ik de vetverbranders moest gebruiken. Bedankt voor je hulp!

Loren

11 hours ago .  5

amazing products that male me feel strong and the development of muscle is crazy. Its a good idea to trust deusmedical

karldekker

13 hours ago .  5

My first tial order completely satisfied I will order again soon a lot more.