Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey Everyone!!!
I started going to the gym again at 22 and now go there 4 days a week (8–10 intensive workouts, although I attempt to do cardio but only do it about 2-3 times a week). I weigh about 80 kg.
I'm looking for anything all-encompassing that would somewhat (unlike arms) enhance my testosterone (anabolic) yet offer you a boost while losing weight/building muscle.
I know that I don't need any more testosterone at this moment in my life, but I'm interested to give it a go for a while.

• Created

Ziller33 8 months ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 8 months ago

replies

views

users

8 months ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 231  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

At your age, your body produces the maximum amount of testosterone. In my opinion, you should get into the habit of eating healthily, taking creatine, attending the gym, and learning how to exercise to set yourself up for success in the long term.

8 months ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hey bro, I'm quite certain that SARMs suppress natural testosterone levels instead of boosting them.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 5326

Hey Everyone!!!
I started going to the gym again at 22 and now go there 4 days a week (8–10 intensive workouts, although I attempt to do cardio but only do it about 2-3 times a week). I weigh about 80 kg.
I'm looking for anything all-encompassing that would somewhat (unlike arms) enhance my testosterone (anabolic) yet offer you a boost while losing weight/building muscle.
I know that I don't need any more testosterone at this moment in my life, but I'm interested to give it a go for a while.

Pepequiles

20 minutes ago .  5

Todo perfecto

I have never had such a fast delivery.A big thank you to the great support team, they gave me very good advice.

daviddxx

1 hour ago .  5

Perfect as always I am very satisfied of the quality