11 months ago #1
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 163  Reviews: 0  Threads: 25 

I'm 23 years old and have had one year of training.
Considering beginning an Anavar-only cycle at the beginning of September. How much do I need to take? Is it also preferable to take it while trimming or bulking? (I'm currently bulking and have a lot of fat on me)

• Created

Catalyst 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

House 11 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 197  Reviews: 0  Threads: 29 

It's not really a cycle; you are just destroying yourself mentally! Do you know it will affect the natural production of testosterone? Why not run Test with the cycle and make it worth it?
I would suggest you run the test alone with Var, and start by taking 20 to 30 mg of Anavar. It will help you in cutting.

11 months ago #3
Theboneless_81
Threads:
Reviews:
 Theboneless_81
Theboneless_81
Junior Member Posts: 9  Reviews: 9  Threads: 0 

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 5413

Considering beginning an Anavar-only cycle at the beginning of September. How much do I need to take? Is it also preferable to take it while trimming or bulking? (I'm currently bulking and have a lot of fat on me)

What’s with these oral only Frankenstein “ not cycles”? If you’re afraid to inject yourself GNC has everything you need junior.
Just like everyone’s telling you, you’re about to do a lot of damage. Your lipids are going to tank among other things. Idk where you’re getting your information from but TESTOSTERONE IS THE BASE OF ALL CYCLES. You’re going to do what you’re going to do regardless. Stay safe.

11 months ago #4
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 197  Reviews: 0  Threads: 29 

Totally Agreed!

Quoted Theboneless_81; Post# 5442

What’s with these oral only Frankenstein “ not cycles”? If you’re afraid to inject yourself GNC has everything you need junior.
Just like everyone’s telling you, you’re about to do a lot of damage. Your lipids are going to tank among other things. Idk where you’re getting your information from but TESTOSTERONE IS THE BASE OF ALL CYCLES. You’re going to do what you’re going to do regardless. Stay safe.

11 months ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 234  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

Consult a doctor before starting any steroid cycle like Anavar. They can advise on safety, dosage, and whether it aligns with your training goals and health status.

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 5413

Xavi

7 hours ago .  5

Ik kreeg gedetailleerde aanbevelingen over hoe ik de vetverbranders moest gebruiken. Bedankt voor je hulp!

Loren

8 hours ago .  5

amazing products that male me feel strong and the development of muscle is crazy. Its a good idea to trust deusmedical

karldekker

9 hours ago .  5

My first tial order completely satisfied I will order again soon a lot more.