Beligas.com vs beligas.org ???

8 months ago #1
Nae234
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nae234
Nae234
Junior Member Posts: 6  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

So I have a supplier through beligas actually 2 and they both promote beligas products so I have a buddy that is well versed with different gears and companies so he proceeds to tell me that beligas.org is a fake that beligas.com is the real source so I scanned the QR code and put in the numbers on it through the beligas.org site and it said my product was authenticated so I went to beligas.com mind you the site is identical and put in the verification code and it told me my product was not authentic so I reached out to my salesperson they they said no they were the real thing like of course they would I’m wondering if anyone has any experience or information on this???

• Created

Nae234 8 months ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 8 months ago

replies

views

users

8 months ago #2
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Beligas.org is the original one, bro. I was exploring the internet and found out that people have posted reviews for Beligas.org

8 months ago #3
Nae234
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nae234
Nae234

Thanks bro I appreciate that man there prices are great and on point I have another brand I’m wondering what titan anabolic??? You know anything about them???

8 months ago #4
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 178  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 
There is no specific information available about titan anabolic on the internet. How did you get to know about this?
Quoted Nae234; Post# 5500

Thanks bro I appreciate that man there prices are great and on point I have another brand I’m wondering what titan anabolic??? You know anything about them???

8 months ago #5
Nae234
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nae234
Nae234

A friend of mine had some test and tren sent to me and the tren was old school amber brown and by looks both looked real nice the information I found on them said they where out of the UK and where net worthed at about 5 million idk if it the same or a knock off but if there not everything goes at 35 a bottle I was impressed 71417342700__35399C1B-F4E3-474E-844D-20D88C4A7902.jpeg

8 months ago #6
Nae234
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nae234
Nae234

IMG_1575.png

8 months ago #7
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey bro, I would suggest you consider contacting Beligas directly to clarify the authenticity of their products and websites. It's also good to collect neutral user experiences from fitness forums to make an informed decision. Trust your instincts and prioritize safety. Good luck

Raton

1 hour ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

11 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

12 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.