Rxanabolics and mlg

8 months ago #1
Nae234
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nae234
Nae234
Junior Member Posts: 6  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

So I ordered from Rxanabolics received exactly what I ordered but I have a question for you guys more Versed on these things I ordered tren E 400mlg and test E. 400mlg
Is this even possible because your Reputable sources I’ve never seen tren over 300 and most has always been an amber brown color this is Yellow so I even put a little heat to it not much to see if it would turn brown and nothing also the test is clear as water I Would Assume based on such a high concentration that There Would be some pip as well and nothing yes as of now I’m only On my
Second week so yet to really receive effects just wondering if anyone can shed some light to this??? Also I’m wanting to bulk obviously but I’ve got some stubborn belly fat I want gone would it be incorrect to run some oral anavar and Winn while on the tren and test??,

• Created

Nae234 8 months ago
  • Last Reply

Mr.Raise 8 months ago

replies

views

users

8 months ago #2
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Bro, colors can vary. That is not a big deal. You shouldn't heat it anyway; there is a risk of germs. You can directly send your queries to the seller. I think you should wait for the results until you complete your cycle, and do not start any other compound while on this cycle. You can ask your healthcare provider for the guidance.

8 months ago #3
Nae234
Threads:
Reviews:
 Nae234
Nae234
Junior Member Posts: 6  Reviews: 1  Threads: 3 

Thanks bro I love zphc or pharmacom I saw zphc seller on here and was just wanting to know if they were legit I don’t mind paying the extra in my opinion there The best this Rxanabolics came through correctly and they were high to but I’ve just never seen 400mlg tren before and was
Just curious about that and I’m just needing to cut some wait I don’t have the proper stamina so thought maybe an oral kick start like Winn or var to help cut fat and help with wind thanks for the advice much appreciated

@erikblasp Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

@beedazzle Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

@beedazzle Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!