7 months ago #1
epharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 epharma
epharma
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 70  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce our selves! We are a Wholesale company at heart but are bringing our brand to the public for everyone to be able to enjoy great pricing and customer service as it should be! We look forward to becoming a big part of the community and just wanted to say Hello! Feel free to visit our site and see the products we offer. Also there is always a sale going on at Epharma sales change weekly. For Bulk pricing just get your cart to $2,000 and add code Bulkloyaty for 50% off this sale never changes for our bulk members. Sources and TRT clinics feel free to email us for wholesale pricing with Packaging/Design options tailored to your brand! Thank You everyone!

Edited: 7 months ago by admin
  • Created

epharma 7 months ago
  • Last Reply

epharma 7 months ago

replies

views

users

7 months ago #2
AncientAlien
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 AncientAlien
AncientAlien
Contributing Member Posts: 130  Reviews: 0  Threads: 17 

Welcome onboard!

7 months ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Welcome onboard!
The sale is amazing, is it only for this week?

7 months ago #4
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

Welcome to the club!
Best Wishes for you.

7 months ago #5
epharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 epharma
epharma

Thank you all very much! The Bulkloyalty code for 50% off doesn’t end minimum order is $1,000 just get your cart to $2,000 and enter code everything after that is 50% off cart will automatically adjust prices and total! But we also have different sales every week for different order amounts. Either bogo deals or percentage off!

7 months ago #6
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 105  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

First of all, WELCOME ONBOARD!
Secondly, I wanted to ask if this discount be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Quoted epharma; Post# 5621

Thank you all very much! The Bulkloyalty code for 50% off doesn’t end minimum order is $1,000 just get your cart to $2,000 and enter code everything after that is 50% off cart will automatically adjust prices and total! But we also have different sales every week for different order amounts. Either bogo deals or percentage off!

7 months ago #7
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

Welcome onboard, mate!

Good Luck with your business. I've explored a few positive reviews already on the SW site.
7 months ago #8
epharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 epharma
epharma

@doubleleg67 The bulkloyalty discount does not allow for other promotions or deals listed on site to be stacked. Although occasionally we will have promotions for the bulk discount when spending higher amounts for example some times we will do the 50% off plus Buy 2 get 1 free when spending over $2,500 after discount has been applied. or Buy 1 get 1 on orders over $5,000 after discount applied. So yes sometimes there are stacked deals with the discount but just depends on the current sale. But other then that when using bulkloyalty code the other sales do not apply. Sales change weekly and our new sale for this week was just listed on site. If you are a bulk buyer feel free to email us and see what we can work out with you. The majority of our clients are bulk buyers and we are always looking to establish more of those long term relationships. We will always try to deliver the best options and prices we can along with also offering drop shipping for some companies if you have a website but cant handle your current work load. We do our best to serve everyone in the best possible way!

7 months ago #9
epharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 epharma
epharma

I just realized the quote button is technically the way to reply! We appreciate you looking into us and hope we can possibly be of assistance to you! Thank you!

Quoted unreal89; Post# 5627

Welcome onboard, mate!

Good Luck with your business. I've explored a few positive reviews already on the SW site.
7 months ago #10
epharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 epharma
epharma

Thank you greg, The bulkloyalty sale never ends!

Quoted Greg; Post# 5613

Welcome onboard!
The sale is amazing, is it only for this week?

@DevilDogPharma I should be back to at least 17.5 in a few weeks….gotta love muscle memory.I can’t believe how much water weight I have on me. Everyday I wake up I’m noticing my frame getting leaner. I just woke up and swam out of my bed but I’m loving this cut stack. D ...

DeusChem

46 minutes ago

@SilentOne Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

DeusChem

46 minutes ago

@frakeys Grazie per il tuo feedback onesto:)