1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Seeking Advice - Experiencing Severe Insomnia During My Advanced Steroid Cycle

Seeking Advice - Experiencing Severe Insomnia During My Advanced Steroid Cycle

7 months ago #1
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hello everyone!!!!

I am an experienced user of anabolic steroids, and this is the first time I'm facing a serious issue – I cannot sleep at all during my current cycle. I take 450 mg of the test, 75 mg of Tren, 50 mg of Winstrol daily, and 0.5 mg of dex every other day. Despite feeling tired, I can't sleep for more than 40 minutes at a time, and it's been this way for about six weeks now.
I'm genuinely concerned about this situation. While making gains, I understand the importance of sleep for my overall health and well-being. I've tried various medications, but none seem to work. I'm reaching out to this community for advice and support. Please, let's keep this discussion constructive and refrain from bashing me. Your insights and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Created

aisgood 7 months ago
  • Last Reply

Pcushion 7 months ago

replies

views

users

7 months ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey bro, it's possible that Tren is the main reason for it. Personally, I struggled with sleep during my turn cycle as well.

7 months ago #3
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 81  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

The tren has got to go. At that dose at least. It’s prob not what you wanted to hear but it’s the honest truth. Question how has your appetite been?

Quoted aisgood; Post# 5656

Hello everyone!!!!
I am an experienced user of anabolic steroids, and this is the first time I'm facing a serious issue – I cannot sleep at all during my current cycle. I take 450 mg of the test, 75 mg of Tren, 50 mg of Winstrol daily, and 0.5 mg of dex every other day. Despite feeling tired, I can't sleep for more than 40 minutes at a time, and it's been this way for about six weeks now.
I'm genuinely concerned about this situation. While making gains, I understand the importance of sleep for my overall health and well-being. I've tried various medications, but none seem to work. I'm reaching out to this community for advice and support. Please, let's keep this discussion constructive and refrain from bashing me. Your insights and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

7 months ago #4
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 81  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

For what it’s worth, I have also been where you are. Lots of guys have.

Raton

3 hours ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

13 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

14 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.