9 months ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 234  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

I've started taking Anavar, a steroid, at a dosage of 500mg per week (split into two doses of 250mg per week). I began with a daily dose of 20mg for the first two weeks and increased it to 40mg per day for the next four weeks. I'm wondering when my body might start retaining water, and how I can prevent or reduce this water retention.??

• Created

House 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 9 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 181  Reviews: 0  Threads: 38 

Hye bro. I would suggest that you should not retain much. If you do, it is because of your diet and the test.

seiko6321

3 hours ago .  5

Having ordered twice in a timespan of a few months, I was surprised at how fast this shipment arrived at my post office. Stealth shipment with superb packaging. Had issues with a certain payment platform, but the customer service was extremely helpful and accepted my alternate pr ...

strafh

8 hours ago .  2

I've been trying to reach them, no response, order made 25th June, been almos a month and no order and no tracking code, no answer. My order number is 6362. They confirmed they received the order and would process, then ghosted me and are not responding. Really wish I can have re ...

Mefistho13

9 hours ago .  5

El producto es una maravilla! La testosterona me ha dado mucha fuerza y el ciamed me ayuda a los bombeos! Seguro pediré mas...