7 months ago #1
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hey Everyone!!! I just wanted to ask a question!!! Should or can I take hCG during my first steroid cycle of 500 mg of the test or five IUs a day of HGH?

• Created

aisgood 7 months ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 7 months ago

replies

views

users

7 months ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Obviously bro not all cycles include HCG, so it is not necessary to take HCG during a cycle. However, there are benefits when you take hcg during a cycle. Like natural testosterone production is reduced when anabolic drugs are utilized, resulting in low testosterone levels after the cycle. Using HCG throughout a cycle can help avoid testicular shrinkage and improve post-cycle recovery. It works by mimicking LH and prepping the body for SERM treatment. It is highly indicated for testosterone suppression cycles. However, proper use and monitoring are required. Overall, HCG can help athletes improve their performance, but it should be taken with caution and moderation.

if you still have any queries, feel free to DM me.

7 months ago #3
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 81  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

HCG and HGH are worlds apart brother. I personally think that HGH is bad news all around. I feel like GH in conjunction with AAS is burning your candle at both ends if you will.

HCG is a personal choice. Guys existed without it for years. It’s a relatively new compound but fact is every time someone halts their progress indigenous testosterone production HCG should come into play. Problem is most guys don’t know what they are doing with gear much less HCG. If used properly though it makes recovery 1,000 times easier.

I want to add to what Ziller33 said and take a moment to share some knowledge. Ziller is correct! HCG is recognized by our body as LH. What happens is LH gets pulsed from the pituitary and received by leydig cells in the testicles. They in turn, produce and release and release testosterone. It takes more than LH for the body to release testosterone though. It takes green lights from various other parts of the body for natural test to happen. It’s almost like a check and balance system to ensure too much isn’t produced. So back to HCG. Its remarkable feature is to preserve the leydig cells. If these die off it’s game over. You don’t reproduce these.

Assuming one’s leydig cells are not damaged; without the use of HCG during a cycle. It takes on average 2-3 months for them to function as they would precycle. Some cases longer. It’s a multi factorial thing.

I am sorry guys I didn’t mean to go off on a massive spill. I just like giving knowledge to people. It typically stops useless debates with people who spread bad knowledge.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 5760

Hey Everyone!!! I just wanted to ask a question!!! Should or can I take hCG during my first steroid cycle of 500 mg of the test or five IUs a day of HGH?

7 months ago #4
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hey bro!!! I would suggest you to consult a medical professional for personalized advice related to your steroid cycle and hCG use.

7 months ago #5
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hey bro. HGH and HCG have distinct roles. HGH with AAS is risky, while HCG, though optional. It helps in testosterone recovery. HCG preserves crucial testicular cells, but recovery without it takes 2-3 months or more

Raton

2 hours ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

12 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

13 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.