7 months ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hello! I'll be starting my first cycle shortly. I have a few questions.
My cycle will consist of 12 weeks of 250mg/week testosterone followed by PCT nolvadex. My question is how long should I wait after my final injection to start taking Nolvadex, how long should I take Nolvadex, and is there a high risk of developing permanent side effects such as infertility or permanently suppressed testosterone after only one cycle of testosterone with PCT?

• Created

Ziller33 7 months ago
  • Last Reply

Pcushion 7 months ago

replies

views

users

7 months ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hey, bro please do a lot of research before you start. Make sure your diet and exercise are already on track. You should do your exercise well and don't take anything if you're too young and inexperienced
It will depend on the test you choose, Prop, Cyp, or E?? They each have a varied half-life. If you're running E or C, you should start 10-14 days after your previous pin.
Because it is not an aggressive cycle, no strong PCT is required. You can take Nolva at 40mg for 45 days and Clomid at 50-100mg for 30 days.

7 months ago #3
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 231  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Is it not that PCT is far too aggressive for just a test???

7 months ago #4
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

yesss!!! Agree

Quoted dan88; Post# 5763

Hey, bro please do a lot of research before you start. Make sure your diet and exercise are already on track. You should do your exercise well and don't take anything if you're too young and inexperienced
It will depend on the test you choose, Prop, Cyp, or E?? They each have a varied half-life. If you're running E or C, you should start 10-14 days after your previous pin.
Because it is not an aggressive cycle, no strong PCT is required. You can take Nolva at 40mg for 45 days and Clomid at 50-100mg for 30 days.

7 months ago #5
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 81  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

The timing of your pct will depend on the ester of test used. The length of pct is going to ultimately be up to you. Some like 4 weeks, me personally I like 6-8 weeks. Also I would add clomid. The role it plays takes place in the brain and not the body. Nolva the exact opposite. How well you recover will depend on how well you control E2 on cycle. If you E2 is high going into pct yo ur recovery monumentally harder. There is always a chance a man will not recover from ONE cycle EVEN with pct, but the chances are extremely slim. I have only seen this happen one time in all my years involved. This is once again all biological. If you have naturally low test going into pct it would be fare to say your prob going to be even lower naturally after one cycle with a pct. This is in part why pre labs are so important.

Hope this helps brother.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 5762

Hello! I'll be starting my first cycle shortly. I have a few questions.
My cycle will consist of 12 weeks of 250mg/week testosterone followed by PCT nolvadex. My question is how long should I wait after my final injection to start taking Nolvadex, how long should I take Nolvadex, and is there a high risk of developing permanent side effects such as infertility or permanently suppressed testosterone after only one cycle of testosterone with PCT?

Raton

4 hours ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

14 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

15 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.