Newbie Here

9 months ago #1
kabukininja
Threads:
Reviews:
 kabukininja
kabukininja
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hi, everyone. First post. Joined 30 minutes ago. I’m 51 years old. Avatar pic is a few months old. I’ve been taking Test P and HGH for the past 5 years. Included Deca and NPP (alternating between the two) into my stack just over a year ago, which helped soothe aching joints. I’m glad to have found this site. I am and always will be a student of the game and look forward to continue learning something new everyday via reading everyone’s posts and comments.

Edited: 9 months ago by kabukininja
  • Created

kabukininja 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

StrPharma 5 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 366  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

You are one huge senior. Welcome on board.

Quoted kabukininja; Post# 5784

Hi, everyone. First post. Joined 30 minutes ago. I’m 51 years old. Avatar pic is a few months old. I’ve been taking Test P and HGH for the past 5 years. Included and NPP (alternating between the two) into my stack just over a year ago, which helped soothe aching joints. I’m glad to have found this site. I am and always will be a student of the game and look forward to continue learning something new everyday via reading everyone’s posts and comments.

9 months ago #3
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 162  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Welcome here, bro!
Can't wait to hear about your thriving journey in the bodybuilding world.

9 months ago #4
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 181  Reviews: 0  Threads: 38 

Welcome brother!!

Hi, everyone. First post. Joined 30 minutes ago. I’m 51 years old. Avatar pic is a few months old. I’ve been taking Test P and HGH for the past 5 years. Included Deca and NPP (alternating between the two) into my stack just over a year ago, which helped soothe aching joints. I’m glad to have found this site. I am and always will be a student of the game and look forward to continue learning something new everyday via reading everyone’s posts and comments.

9 months ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 234  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

Welcome Onboard, bro!! Cant wait to hear your journey from you.

5 months ago #6
StrPharma
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 StrPharma
StrPharma
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 54  Reviews: 0  Threads: 5 

Welcome,
We are waiting for you to visit our store.
Have a pleasant forum!

Olivier813

5 hours ago .  5

Uitstekend advies bij het kiezen van vetverbranders. De consulent had verstand van zaken en hielp me bij mijn keuze.

Jorgemad

8 hours ago .  4.75

Im very happy with the service and quality of the product. I would like to pay with credit card, and no with bitcoins cause the process is a little confusing. They are always in contact if u need something or have a problem, and that makes a huge diference. I really recommend thi ...

@ElCabron Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It's awesome to hear you're pleased with our products, fast delivery, and the discounts we offer. We'll continue to keep our website informative. Your satisfaction is our priority. We look forward to serve you again. Jovana ...