6 months ago #1
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

Hello everyone, thx for having me here. Looks like a great place, some you might recognize me from other forums that if been with some going on ten years now. I’m glad to contribute in any way I can. I’m still navigating this format it’s a bit different which is a good thing. Again glad to be here on SW.

• Created

Durro 6 months ago
  • Last Reply

Durro 6 months ago

replies

views

users

6 months ago #2
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye
Source Lv. 3 Posts: 55  Reviews: 0  Threads: 6 

Ahoy brother :) Welcome aboard.
Durro is great guy with impressive knowledge about bodybuilding and steroids :)
Im sure You will bring only nice things to this great comunity :)

6 months ago #3
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 177  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Hey Bro,
Welcome onboard! Can't wait to connect with you on different forum posts :)

Quoted Durro; Post# 5856

Hello everyone, thx for having me here. Looks like a great place, some you might recognize me from other forums that if been with some going on ten years now. I’m glad to contribute in any way I can. I’m still navigating this format it’s a bit different which is a good thing. Again glad to be here on SW.

6 months ago #4
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hello bro, and welcome here!!!!

Thank you for joining our community. It's great to have experienced and knowledgeable members like you. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help. Once again, welcome to SW, and we look forward to your contributions!

Quoted Durro; Post# 5856

6 months ago #5
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Welcome to SW! Glad to have you here.

Quoted Durro; Post# 5856

6 months ago #6
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

Hello and welcome, brother! Enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask any question

Quoted Durro; Post# 5856

6 months ago #7
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Welcome Onboard!!! Hope you have an amazing experience here

Quoted Durro; Post# 5856

6 months ago #8
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Thank you that means a lot. I will do my best at this new and exciting board 💪

Quoted popeye; Post# 5864

Ahoy brother :) Welcome aboard.
Durro is great guy with impressive knowledge about bodybuilding and steroids :)
Im sure You will bring only nice things to this great comunity :)

6 months ago #9
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Thank you 👊 The same to you I’m glad to be part of a new and growing board.

Quoted Greg; Post# 5879

Hey Bro,
Welcome onboard! Can't wait to connect with you on different forum posts :)

6 months ago #10
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Thank you, likewise my friend it’s a nice place 👍👍 two thumbs up thx for the welcome.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 5896

Thank you for joining our community. It's great to have experienced and knowledgeable members like you. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help. Once again, welcome to SW, and we look forward to your contributions!

6 months ago #11
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Thank you, likewise my friend it’s a nice place 👍👍 two thumbs up thx for the welcome.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 5896

6 months ago #12
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Thank you for the welcome 👊

Quoted House; Post# 5897

Welcome to SW! Glad to have you here.

6 months ago #13
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

Hey Duroo,
Welcome onboard. What's different about this format? I'm just curious.
Once you start to explore it, it will become user-friendly for you. Let me know if you need any help.

Quoted Durro; Post# 5856

6 months ago #14
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

Thank you, I mostly use iPhone so it’s the look and everything is pretty much the same but a bit different. A lot of boards are using XenForo for mobile devices. I’m getting the feel of it different is good 👍

Quoted Mr.Raise; Post# 5935

Hey Duroo,
Welcome onboard. What's different about this format? I'm just curious.
Once you start to explore it, it will become user-friendly for you. Let me know if you need any help.

6 months ago #15
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Xenforo sucks. We develop our own shit, no compromise on security & reliability.

Quoted Durro; Post# 5937

Thank you, I mostly use iPhone so it’s the look and everything is pretty much the same but a bit different. A lot of boards are using XenForo for mobile devices. I’m getting the feel of it different is good 👍

6 months ago #16
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro

I’m liking this board. It’s not much different once you navigate through and security should be number one.

Quoted admin; Post# 5942

Xenforo sucks. We develop our own shit, no compromise on security & reliability.

Alex

6 hours ago .  5

AvexShop.to - Avex Pharma representative

@MarsicoGodOwar Thankyou for giving us five star ratings and for your kind words, we are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we are glad to have ensured your satisfaction! Jovana

Dhibe

12 hours ago .  1

Stay Away from this arrogant guy. They gave me something i didnt order because what i ordered was out of Stock. What they gave me is nowhere to find on there site. 5 weeks in it still doesnt work. I wrote Them on proton mail with no answer. I startet talking to Them on the telegr ...