aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hey everyone!!!
I know that's quite a common question to ask, but I really wanted to ask from some exp person. How long does it take for someone who has taken steroids to fully recover their natural testosterone production after stopping the steroids and doing a PCT?

• Created

aisgood 6 months ago
  • Last Reply

Shadow 6 months ago

replies

views

users

6 months ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Bro the recovery time for natural testosterone production after discontinuing steroids and completing a PCT can vary widely from individual to individual. But it often takes several months to a year for hormone levels to return to normal. In some unfortunate cases, the level of testosterone does not recover. It's crucial to consult a healthcare professional for healthcare expert during this procedure.

Quoted aisgood; Post# 5986

Hey everyone!!!
I know that's quite a common question to ask, but I really wanted to ask from some exp person. How long does it take for someone who has taken steroids to fully recover their natural testosterone production after stopping the steroids and doing a PCT?

6 months ago #3
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org
Threads:
Reviews:
 Durro
Durro
Rep. PopEyeSteroids.org Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 

You couldn’t have said it any better so many factors come into play.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 5987

Bro the recovery time for natural testosterone production after discontinuing steroids and completing a PCT can vary widely from individual to individual. But it often takes several months to a year for hormone levels to return to normal. In some unfortunate cases, the level of testosterone does not recover. It's crucial to consult a healthcare professional for healthcare expert during this procedure.

6 months ago #4
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 152  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

The testosterone levels of almost all the males returned to normal three months after the cycle ended and 100% by 12 months.

6 months ago #5
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow
Contributing Member Posts: 124  Reviews: 5  Threads: 10 

For me I can say after 8 to 12 weeks with proper pct and blood test result my natural test comeback to normal but not like 1000 ng/dl it’s like normal around 300 to 500 ng/dl.

Edited: 6 months ago by Shadow
6 months ago #6
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

I never go completely off cycle now but in the past I gone off cycle and look natty girls will ignore you. You are going to be invisible at the gym no one is going to check you out 😂 you are going to lose the fullness that really important to look big and lean.

Edited: 6 months ago by Shadow
6 months ago #7
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 178  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Then what do you do to maintain that appearance? :P

Quoted Shadow; Post# 6019

I never go completely off cycle now but in the past I gone off cycle and look natty girls will ignore you. You are going to be invisible at the gym no one is going to check you out 😂 you are going to lose the fullness that really important to look big and lean.

6 months ago #8
Shadow
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Shadow
Shadow

If you stay on without off cycle you can maintain that look. Nothing is going to changed. When you ready go full ass cycle again.

roidplug

47 minutes ago

@Monster_Energy thank you for your feedback. Hope to hear from you soon

roidplug

47 minutes ago

@tobi 😂

Gutsdidit

4 hours ago .  5

Everything good, i truly recommend this page