1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Fixing Testicular Shrinkage After Using Tren.

Fixing Testicular Shrinkage After Using Tren.

4 months ago #1
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Your body, as a response to steroids, will slow down natural testosterone production, which leads to smaller and less active nuts. But they can go back to normal after some time. Depending on how long the course of steroids was, a guy's testicles can return to normal once steroids are out of the body.
Hormone therapies can be done if there is an imbalance or aging is the cause.

It can take approximately 4 months to restore natural testosterone levels and fix ball size after being on the steroids cycle for a long time. Consuming supplements with natural ingredients can maintain testicle size and fix shrinkage.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is one of the supplements that can restore testicular size and function.

Many other natural and safe products can help you rebalance hormone levels, such as:

• Vitamin K
  • Vitamin D
  • DHEA
  • Zinc
  • Cod liver oil

Cod liver oil is high in omega 3, which increases testosterone levels along with boosting heart health.

Other natural foods, such as garlic and pomegranate, can also boost testosterone levels naturally. It also contains selenium, which stimulates healthy sperm and prostate health.

Edited: 4 months ago by Catalyst
  • Created

Catalyst 4 months ago
  • Last Reply

Catalyst 4 months ago

replies

views

users

Monster_Energy

16 minutes ago .  5

The customer support is friendly, competent, and always helpful, even when I'm being annoying. :D I've received bonuses for delayed orders.The stealth packaging is excellent and 100% undetectable. Everything is double-packed for security.I've tested products from various brands l ...

Gutsdidit

1 hour ago .  5

Everything good, i truly recommend this page

Harilaos

2 hours ago .  5

Don't hesitate to buy, good gear!!!