What the difference Serostim vs Glotropin

4 months ago #1
123Example
Threads:
Reviews:
 123Example
123Example
Junior Member Posts: 18  Reviews: 9  Threads: 3 

Besides the price What the difference Serostim vs Glotropin? I'll jump between Pfizer and Giotropin just to mix it up, have dabbled with Qtropin and definitely felt great effects at low doses. Just curious if it's worth the price difference

• Created

123Example 4 months ago
  • Last Reply

123Example 4 months ago

replies

views

users

4 months ago #2
PbsEnhanced
Threads:
Reviews:
 PbsEnhanced
PbsEnhanced
Junior Member Posts: 8  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

I think One Is pharmaceutical and the other not

4 months ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 333  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey it depends
Serostim and Glotropin are synthetic human growth hormones used for growth hormone deficiency. They differ in manufacturers, potential purity, and pricing, with Serostim generally being pricier. Individual response varies, so I would suggest consulting a healthcare professional for guidance based on your needs is crucial.

4 months ago #4
123Example
Threads:
Reviews:
 123Example
123Example
Junior Member Posts: 18  Reviews: 9  Threads: 3 

Thank you I definitely notice the price difference of the "generic" have gotten good results asfar as labs and my tell all point is joint pains off 3-4iu I have had the best results with qore pharmas 2 gh and 2 igf and quick. I have a great trt doc that am open with and I'd pick qore over theirs thats easy $900 for a month, the igf is the key i feel. From what I've gathered if it says lr3 or des it's not the same. That's the gh goal right to realse igf? If $600 compairs or get the results of the 2 it's worth it in my opinion. I've gotten the same results off of the Pfizer pens as in the 8iu glotropin levels have been the same.

JohnJohn

1 hour ago .  5

Excellent products and great customer service. Sometimes it takes a few days to ship.

Pepequiles

6 hours ago .  5

Todo perfecto

I have never had such a fast delivery.A big thank you to the great support team, they gave me very good advice.