1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. Recommended cycle for combining Winstrol and testosterone !! Anyone?

Recommended cycle for combining Winstrol and testosterone !! Anyone?

6 months ago #1
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 234  Reviews: 0  Threads: 41 

Hello everyone!!!!

I'm considering a combination of Winstrol and testosterone for a cycle, but I'm unsure about the recommended dosage and schedule. Could anyone share their insights or suggest a safe and effective cycle based on their experience or knowledge?

• Created

House 6 months ago
  • Last Reply

Ziller33 6 months ago

replies

views

users

6 months ago #2
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

There’s no recommended cycle but if I were doing my first cycle and I wanted to do a test and winny I would prob do 3–400mgs of test cypionate a week split in half and taken every 3.5 days and I would take winny at 50mgs every other day or 25mgs a day. But with all that said and done, I would go with Anavar instead of Winstrol. Much better and safer steroid.

Read a lot and learn everything you can before playing with hormones. They are very powerful and not to be screwed with. I read and studied and talked with everyone I could from 16–21 before doing any juice and I’m still reading and learning.

Xavi

10 hours ago .  5

Ik kreeg gedetailleerde aanbevelingen over hoe ik de vetverbranders moest gebruiken. Bedankt voor je hulp!

Loren

11 hours ago .  5

amazing products that male me feel strong and the development of muscle is crazy. Its a good idea to trust deusmedical

karldekker

13 hours ago .  5

My first tial order completely satisfied I will order again soon a lot more.