1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. What is the best Testosterone Steroid: Longer or Shorter Esthered?

What is the best Testosterone Steroid: Longer or Shorter Esthered?

3 months ago #1
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

If you use long-esthered testosterone like Cypionate or Enanthate, you might experience more water retention, but you do not need to pin as much. You can get away with an every-five-day injection schedule or even once a week. (Half-life: 5–8 days).

If you use a shorter ester like Propionate, you will get less bloating, but injecting yourself every other day is difficult. Also, propionate tends to make you more sore on the injection site, which is not helpful if you want to train that particular muscle. (half-life: ~2 days).
But propionate has a slight mood-boosting effect for most, which is a nice addition.

The shortest ester is a suspension, which is honestly not worth the trouble. You would need to inject every day, and that is not fun. (half-life: few hours)
Anyone who is looking to do a 12–16-week cycle or get on Testosterone Replacement Therapy should use Cypionate or Enanthate. Propionate or suspension should only be used in the last few weeks before a bodybuilding show to be able to show a more cut look on the spotlight or in really short 6–8 week cycles.

• Created

Catalyst 3 months ago
  • Last Reply

kamaraderie 3 months ago

replies

views

users

3 months ago #2
kamaraderie
Threads:
Reviews:
 kamaraderie
kamaraderie
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 1  Threads: 0 

Very informative thanks

What would you say is the maximum time you can have off between pinning with the longer esters ?
I've previously gone to about 10-11 days a few times as i forgot stupidly but what would u think is max time between using enanthate or cyp without causing issues ?

DeusChem

2 minutes ago

@Timio1408 Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Panzer

1 hour ago .  5

Hi Guys. My another order. This time the biggest order I've made at once. Ultra fast delivery, the same day as payment received, it was going to shipment. Unbelievable great service, perfect anonymous delivered. I can be not more happy, to have possibity to cooperate with DM. Man ...

@daviddxx Thank you for sharing your feedback :)