1. Steroids Forum
  2. Steroids UNCENSORED
  3. What is the importance of bloodwork before a cycle?

What is the importance of bloodwork before a cycle?

3 months ago #1
bigdawg
Threads:
Reviews:
 bigdawg
bigdawg
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 2 

Hello, im completely new to steroids and and i dont plan on taking them at all anytime soon. I am interested in taking them at some point in my life though so im trying to find out how they "work" and what to know before i ever consider taking them. I see people talk about getting bloodwork done before your cycle and during and after. Im just curious what is the importance of getting bloodwork done and what does it find if that makes sense.

• Created

bigdawg 3 months ago
  • Last Reply

7gothic 3 months ago

replies

views

users

3 months ago #2
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 152  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Bloodwork before, after and in the middle of the cycle will help you understand the difference in results. Moreover, it will also help you discover anything that doesn't suit your body so that you can modify the dosage of your cycle. hence, it is best practice to get a blood test before, during and after finishing a cycle.
But, keep in mind to get medical advice first!

MFYukine

40 minutes ago .  5

Good Prices, Fast Delivery, Amazing Support and Excellent Supplements. Can only recommend best sites for Supps.

Aaron_901

41 minutes ago .  5

Ich bin sehr beeindruckt von der Produktkenntnis der Berater - sie können über jedes Produkt bis ins kleinste Detail sprechen.

@Timio1408 Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate it!