1. Steroids Forum
  2. HGH & Peptides Forum
  3. Top notch customer service and delivery!!

Top notch customer service and delivery!!

12 days ago #1
Pikeslumber
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pikeslumber
Pikeslumber
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

I have used many different sources over the years but these guys are the best in the business! I placed an order last Saturday morning and it came in on Monday!! If I have questions they respond respond quickly, usually within the hour and this kind of detail and attention to customer service is very helpful and incredibly rare! Thank YMS

• Created

Pikeslumber 12 days ago
  • Last Reply

Catalyst 8 hours ago

replies

views

users

12 days ago #2
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

bro, you can post this in the review section, under the brand name.

9 days ago #3
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Mr.Raise
Mr.Raise
Contributing Member Posts: 129  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

buddy share a picture of what you ordered from them! I'm curious to see their packaging.

5 days ago #4
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Hey bro your experiences sound wonderful! I am happy with the fast delivery and good customer service you received. Can you tell me more about your purchased items and how satisfied you are with them?

8 hours ago #5
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

What's YMS?

Sebastian

12 minutes ago .  5

It is very convenient that you can buy in the shop at once a course for weight gain and strength. No need to look for anything separately: everything in one set will come. It's a pity that there are no drugs for SCT and aromatase inhibitors in the course at once, I have to buy th ...

Wilhelm

24 minutes ago .  5

I buy peptides and ACC here for mass-building courses. There is a large selection of different companies, drugs, you can always choose what you need. The shipment is fast, all the batch numbers can be found online.

Hironimo

49 minutes ago .  4

State sicuramente facendo il vostro lavoro, sono molto felice di lavorare con voi. Vedo che ogni anno il negozio non fa che migliorare, la linea di prodotti si espande, la qualità del servizio migliora, il servizio migliora. Le sono molto grato per essere riuscito a creare un ne ...