1. Steroids Forum
  2. Powerlifting
  3. More reps with less weight or less reps with more weight?

More reps with less weight or less reps with more weight?

1 month ago #1
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 23 

Which is better for building bigger muscles: performing more reps with less weight or performing fewer reps with more weight?

The debate between lifting lighter weights with more repetitions and heavier weights with fewer repetitions is ongoing when trying to build enhanced muscles.

The choice between more reps with less weight or fewer reps with more weight ultimately depends on:

1. Your fitness goals
  2. Recovery capacity
  3. Injury history.
    Listen to your body requirements and adjust your training regimen accordingly. This can lead to sustained progress and prevent burnout and injury.
Edited: 1 month ago by Greg
  • Created

Greg 1 month ago
  • Last Reply

Greg 1 month ago

replies

views

users

Maxmazzo

13 hours ago .  5

I have ordered several times from DeusPower.shop and am very satisfied with the experience.They offer a wide range of products that fit my training needs perfectly. cut and definition. The quality of the supplements is excellent and they contribute significantly to both my physic ...

Salvador

14 hours ago .  5

Excellent product, unbeatable price. and also very good customer service. I always buy here.

Osgear

17 hours ago

@Theboneless_81 Thank you for the TD picture and review. We are glad that you're enjoying our services!