1 month ago #1
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 188  Reviews: 0  Threads: 23 

I have been working out for a year now but have no muscle gain.

This is a common issue that the majority of bodybuilders experience.

To increase muscle size during weight lifting you have to consider certain factors listed below:

1. Reassess your training program: focus on each muscle, try to lift heavier weights, increase the number of reps and sets, and lastly decrease your resting time during sets.

2. Focus on nutrition: consume protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates. Consume 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight.

3. Get enough rest: Each muscle requires time to repair and recover after an intensive workout. Get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

4. Get a professional trainer: If you've been working out for about a year and still aren't noticing the results you desire, it may be time to consider working with a professional. A personal trainer or strength coach can assist you create a workout plan tailored to your goals and ensure you're using proper form during exercises. They can also help you track your progress and make adjustments to your program as needed.

• Created

Greg 1 month ago
  • Last Reply

Greg 1 month ago

replies

views

users

Gucci12

8 hours ago .  5

I have tried the Deus products and they are the best, they have the best quality, I have made 2 preparations with these products and they are the best I have tried, the shipping is fast, the information that offers you services to the customer are optimal, they are always availab ...

tictac

9 hours ago .  5

Ordered first time from this site. They are iberian and ship very fast to Europe. In about 5 working days the package arrived to Italy. They replied always very fast by email and telegram, The goods were neatly packaged and arrived in one piece as you can see in the picture. I ha ...

oldie59

10 hours ago .  5

Placed another successful order love there products.T and A was very good.