2 months ago #1
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 197  Reviews: 0  Threads: 29 

I have been working out for a year now but have no muscle gain.

This is a common issue that the majority of bodybuilders experience.

To increase muscle size during weight lifting you have to consider certain factors listed below:

1. Reassess your training program: focus on each muscle, try to lift heavier weights, increase the number of reps and sets, and lastly decrease your resting time during sets.

2. Focus on nutrition: consume protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates. Consume 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight.

3. Get enough rest: Each muscle requires time to repair and recover after an intensive workout. Get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

4. Get a professional trainer: If you've been working out for about a year and still aren't noticing the results you desire, it may be time to consider working with a professional. A personal trainer or strength coach can assist you create a workout plan tailored to your goals and ensure you're using proper form during exercises. They can also help you track your progress and make adjustments to your program as needed.

• Created

Greg 2 months ago
  • Last Reply

Greg 2 months ago

replies

views

users

Xavi

13 hours ago .  5

Ik kreeg gedetailleerde aanbevelingen over hoe ik de vetverbranders moest gebruiken. Bedankt voor je hulp!

Loren

14 hours ago .  5

amazing products that male me feel strong and the development of muscle is crazy. Its a good idea to trust deusmedical

karldekker

16 hours ago .  5

My first tial order completely satisfied I will order again soon a lot more.