1 year ago #1
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 yourmuscleshop
yourmuscleshop
Super Source Lv. 3 Posts: 538  Reviews: 1  Threads: 933 

The term "muscular hypertrophy" describes a rise in muscle mass. A gain in muscular mass and strength is the typical way that this shows up.

Muscle hypertrophy is of 3 kinds: myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic and myostatin. Myofibrillar, which is an increase in myofibrils, and sarcoplasmic, which is an increase in the storage of muscle glycogen.

TYPES OF MUSCLE HYPERTROPHY
There are 3 types of muscle hypertrophy-

• MYOFIBRILLAR HYPERTROPHY- is the rise in the number of myofibrils, the long strands in the muscle that aid in contraction. The muscle becomes more dense and powerful as the number of myofibrils rises.
  • SARCOPLASMIC HYPERTROPHY- refers to the increase in sarcoplasmic fluid volume in the muscles, which is the fluid that is filled with different types of energy-containing molecules.
  • MYOSTATIN- RELATED MUSCLE HYPERTROPHY- is an uncommon disorder that results in up to double the usual amount of muscle mass and a significant decrease in body fat.

DISCLAIMER:-*Above-stating content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Before starting any type of program or treatment, it is advisable to seek the advice from your health professional*

Your Muscle Shop
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-28 at 9.37.22 PM.jpeg

• Created

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

yourmuscleshop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

Tonillo

4 hours ago .  5

Ya he hecho varios pedidos y no tengo ninguna queja.En varias ocasiones me he puesto en contacto con ellos y responden muy rápido.El último pedido llegó muy rápido y todo perfecto

Tbk94

7 hours ago .  5

Perfect communication and very fast shipping!I ordered several times from Deus, the qualitiy and pricing is always the best.

Enki

8 hours ago .  5

Another order without any problem...impeccable packaging of the products...I must add some feedback regarding the quality of the testosterone enanthate I purchased a couple of months ago...from the results of the analyzes the testosterone values ​​were very high, indicating t ...