1 year ago #1
MusicMan
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 MusicMan
MusicMan
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 7 

ever since my work schedule changed to where I'm getting home later I had a hard time staying awake the next day in the morning. I get home around 9:20 to 9:30. Go to the bathroom and unwind a little bit watch some TV and then go to sleep
problem is the next day I feel tired the first half of the day. which supplements would work good for me.

• Created

MusicMan 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

viobolic.shop 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 215  Reviews: 0  Threads: 46 

i take a different approach to this

instead of trying to stay awake you should fix your sleep instead. get a clean 8 hours of sleep

take n2sleep and nutrozol to help sleep well

1 year ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 338  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Make sure you are getting enough quality sleep. Not sure what time you have to get up but 9pm isn't really that late to make some adjustments.

1 year ago #4
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

plan your sleep schedule well to be energized the whole day.......try to get good deep sleep.......

1 year ago #5
viobolic.shop
Source Lv. 1
Threads:
Reviews:
 viobolic.shop
viobolic.shop
Source Lv. 1 Posts: 8  Reviews: 0  Threads: 0 

min 8 hours sleep!

Ruben.

2 hours ago .  4.25

¡Esta farmacia en línea es mi fiel compañera en el apasionante mundo de los suplementos deportivos! Productos originales y asesoramiento profesional es todo lo que necesitas.

Mossab

8 hours ago .  5

Recieved everything I ordered and tried all of the products except DHEA. Very satisfied with the prices and also the delivery time! The products themselfs are amazing and will surely order again soon!

MarcelH

10 hours ago .  1

Definitely a fake site. Ordered products are not in stock, order is not dispatched and of course there is no money back. Hands off the site, completely dubious.Order day: 16.05.2024