1. Steroids Forum
  2. General Discussion
  3. What is the number 1 limiting factor of fatloss?

What is the number 1 limiting factor of fatloss?

2 years ago #1
xScroids
Threads:
Reviews:
 xScroids
xScroids
Junior Member Posts: 35  Reviews: 0  Threads: 8 
  1. Training

2. Genetics

3. Diet

4. Drugs

For me it is number 3 Diet.

• Created

xScroids 2 years ago
  • Last Reply

oli 2 years ago

replies

views

users

2 years ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1013  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Diet is the hardest part for me. After 2-3 months on low-carb diet even the worst junk food appears as if it has landed from heaven and not even exaggerating.
My physique is more of a gainer, can pack muscle mass and fat fairly quickly. So my body doesn't like loosing weight. I have to go ballistic on calorie deficit to get the fat burning started.

2 years ago #3
ugfreaker
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 ugfreaker
ugfreaker
Contributing Member Posts: 77  Reviews: 0  Threads: 13 

I don't diet until its prep time but imho Diet is the hardest part. Just my 2 cents

2 years ago #4
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 366  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

For me these are genetics and diet. The first time i had to shred was the hardest because the layer of fat under my skin was thick.

Ruben.

2 hours ago .  4.25

¡Esta farmacia en línea es mi fiel compañera en el apasionante mundo de los suplementos deportivos! Productos originales y asesoramiento profesional es todo lo que necesitas.

Mossab

7 hours ago .  5

Recieved everything I ordered and tried all of the products except DHEA. Very satisfied with the prices and also the delivery time! The products themselfs are amazing and will surely order again soon!

MarcelH

10 hours ago .  1

Definitely a fake site. Ordered products are not in stock, order is not dispatched and of course there is no money back. Hands off the site, completely dubious.Order day: 16.05.2024