Britain's Strongest Man 2021 Lineup
Britain's Strongest Man competition after rescheduling is now taking place on October 23 at Sheffield Arena.
The current list of qualifiers for the event are listed below.
- Gavin Bilton - 2020 UKSM Champion
- Andy Black
- Paul Smith
- Matthew McKeegan
- Desmond Gahan
- Stuart Graham
- Chris Morgan
- Pa O’Dwyer
- Mark Felix
- Matthew McCoy
- Mark Jeanes
- Louis Jack
- Andrew Flynn
- Ivan Gannon
- Jack Osbourne
- Scott Milne
Only 8 of the 16 competitors will be allowed to advance to the finals on day three of the competition.
2021 Britain's Strongest Man Events Lineup
There will be a total of 11 events across three days of competition.
- Super Yoke - 450 kilograms (992.1 pounds), two heats of four men each.
- Dumbbell Medley - head-to-head match-ups, five dumbells ranging from 70 kilograms (154.3 pounds) to 110 kilograms (242.5 pounds).
- Car Deadlift Hold - all athletes will use identical lifting straps.
- Atlas Stones (Eliminator Event) - stones range from 100 kilograms (220.5 pounds) to 160 kilograms (352.7 pounds).
Day 2 (Semi-finals)
- Car Roll - flipping a car over and over.
- Van Hold - A van will be placed on a declining slope with a rope attached to it. Each competitor will hold the rope to keep the van from falling for as long as possible.
- Sack Carry - 180 kilograms (396.8 pounds). This event is visually similar to a Húsafell Stone event).
- Atlas Stones - Eliminator Event.
Day 3 (Finals)
- Truck Push - 8.5 tons (17,000 pounds) (think prowler push with a gigantic vehicle).
- Max Brick Lift (Deadlift) - no straps allowed.
- Atlas Stones - stones range from 100 kilograms (220.5 pounds) to 175 kilograms (385.8 pounds).
- Viking Press
- Carry & Drag Medley - It’s an anvil carry into an anchor drag with a 75-second time limit.
Britain’s Strongest Man 2021 will be filmed for Channel 5 as part of the Official World's Strongest Man Qualifying Tour.