1. Steroids Forum
  2. Diet, Nutrition & Recipes Forum
  3. Is salad good or bad for you if you have heartburn and acid reflux?

Is salad good or bad for you if you have heartburn and acid reflux?

1 year ago #1
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Are there any natural ways to treat heartburn and acid reflux without medication?

• Created

Ziller33 1 year ago
  • Last Reply

aisgood 1 year ago

replies

views

users

1 year ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Salads are good news for those with chronic heartburn or GERD - if you have the right salad dressing and ingredients, that is. High-fat foods are a known trigger for acid reflux, so the National Heartburn Alliance recommends avoiding creamy salad dressings, as well as oil and vinegar.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3729

Are there any natural ways to treat heartburn and acid reflux without medication?

1 year ago #3
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Salads are good news for those with chronic heartburn or GERD - if you have the right salad dressing and ingredients, that is. High-fat foods are a known trigger for acid reflux, so the National Heartburn Alliance recommends avoiding creamy salad dressings, as well as oil and vinegar. Add the following foods to your meal planning to manage symptoms of acid reflux: Green, leafy vegetables: They're low in fat and sugar and help reduce stomach acid. Examples include green beans, broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, lettuce and cucumbers. Ginger: It's a natural treatment for gastrointestinal problems.

Quoted Ziller33; Post# 3729

@Trevor304 Sorry for making you wait, here is the latest Lab report for Testosterone Cypionate, Jovana

I can’t say enough about how great these guys are honestly stuff was earlier than expected within two days a bunch of extras. I’m very happy I found them

Elena

4 hours ago .  5

Con esta tienda me di cuenta de que elegir productos puede ser una fuente de conocimiento. Su riguroso cumplimiento de los estándares de certificación y su énfasis en la educación hacen que cada compra sea una oportunidad para profundizar su comprensión sobre cómo cuidar me ...