1. Steroids Forum
  2. Source Talk / Promos
  3. Popeye is crazy and lazy! Unbetable Prices promo and 2 first persons special gift!

Popeye is crazy and lazy! Unbetable Prices promo and 2 first persons special gift!

11 months ago #1
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye
Source Lv. 3 Posts: 55  Reviews: 0  Threads: 6 

Howdy!

Today weather is so nice, i made very good opening promo prices for my shop but... after i saw that didnt prepare anything special for my dear friends from STEROID WIKI.
With this sun im to lazy to change prices, i decided to go easy way :
TO THIS EXTREME LOW PRICES IM ADDING COUPON -20% for You:)

Coupon code is : hellosteroidwiki

But thats not all, I wanted to preapare this post with nice graphic, but with this weather no chance today.
Then i will do it when it will start rain, but before this, for 2 first persons which will write here "Popeye life is to short to be small!" i will concatc and send goods from my shop for free in maximum order 50 euro. (only EU this time guys:( ) This promo is for Contributing Member
For not Contributing Member First person who will write in this post " Popeye i also want to be big: will get goods for 30 euro :)
Lets go!

• Created

popeye 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

popeye 10 months ago

replies

views

users

11 months ago #2
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

It's great to hear that you're offering promo prices for your shop and a coupon code from STEROID WIKI. I hope your promotion is successful, and that your business continues to do well.

Quoted popeye; Post# 4216

Howdy!

Today weather is so nice, i made very good opening promo prices for my shop but... after i saw that didnt prepare anything special for my dear friends from STEROID WIKI.

But thats not all, I wanted to preapare this post with nice graphic, but with this weather no chance today.
Then i will do it when it will start rain, but before this, for 2 first persons which will write here "Popeye life is to short to be small!" i will concatc and send goods from my shop for free in maximum order 50 euro. (only EU this time guys:( ) This promo is for Contributing Member
For not Contributing Member First person who will write in this post " Popeye i also want to be big: will get goods for 30 euro :)
Lets go!

11 months ago #3
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

I really like your energy and the way you deal with the audience. Btw, what would you recommend steroid users to purchase from your source Popeye?

11 months ago #4
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

Quoted House; Post# 4226

It's great to hear that you're offering promo prices for your shop and a coupon code from STEROID WIKI. I hope your promotion is successful, and that your business continues to do well.

Thank You very much for this nice words :) I have to say that im trying to give for free stuff and nobody wants to take, not easy here haha ;) But im optimistic, Rome didnt build in one day, then Popeye also have to wait:)

> *Quoted [Catalyst](https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/1345-popeye-is-crazy-and-lazy-unbetable-prices-promo-and-2-first-persons-special-gift.html?notice=15722#post4226#post4252); Post# [4252](https://steroidwiki.com/forum/topic/1345-popeye-is-crazy-and-lazy-unbetable-prices-promo-and-2-first-persons-special-gift.html?notice=15722#post4226#post4252)* > > I really like your energy and the way you deal with the audience. Btw, what would you recommend steroid users to purchase from your source Popeye?

Guys Popeye is starting blushing because off all of this nice words!
Question is tricki what i can recommend, like every seller probably i can answer : everything :)
Why? we want to create safe place to buy, when client dont have to spend days on research which brand, how to buy etc. Soon i will try explain how we are doing this :)
About products, we cooperate very close with producers of brands we have in shop. We are not using "dropshipping" - always full order will be from one magazine, in one package. We are asking regularly about lab tests, also we are making almost every month couple of tests for us to check quality again.
Before I put brand on page i test it on my own ass:)
But if i have choose one product, i love Medi GH, we tested in lab (and testing gh its difrent cost and way then test e). For this price with this quality- - my number 1. Also love test e from medi- in every test its little overdose not under :)

And Catalyst, House - if You are from Europe or have friends in Europe pm me, Popeye wants to make You bigger guys!

11 months ago #5
german_prime
Threads:
Reviews:
 german_prime
german_prime
Junior Member Posts: 2  Reviews: 1  Threads: 2 

still actual? if yes : Popeye i also want to be big ! and its only for new buyers?

11 months ago #6
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

Still actuall :) oki lets be big!

Quoted german_prime; Post# 4402

still actual? if yes : Popeye i also want to be big ! and its only for new buyers?

11 months ago #7
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Your energy and audience interaction skills are impressive. What items from your reliable source would you advise someone to consider buying if they wanted to get steroids?

Quoted popeye; Post# 4216

Howdy!

Lets go!

10 months ago #8
popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye

Ahoy:)

> Quoted aisgood; Post# 4457

> Your energy and audience interaction skills are impressive. What items from your reliable source would you advise someone to consider buying if they wanted to get steroids?

Thank You very much ;) Im doing my best to make You all bigger :) If somebody is experienced then now what he need, but to people who are starting, i would recommend test e from medi 250ml. 250 is not to much to inject, oil carierr is synthetic to avoid risk with allergic, its natural hormone in body and helps people 35+ to stay younger longer :)
If You are from Europe and You would like to try anything from Popeye please write pm! I would be very thankfull for oportunity to litle help and beeing "checked" by contributing member :)

@Trevor304 Sorry for making you wait, here is the latest Lab report for Testosterone Cypionate, Jovana

I can’t say enough about how great these guys are honestly stuff was earlier than expected within two days a bunch of extras. I’m very happy I found them

Elena

3 hours ago .  5

Con esta tienda me di cuenta de que elegir productos puede ser una fuente de conocimiento. Su riguroso cumplimiento de los estándares de certificación y su énfasis en la educación hacen que cada compra sea una oportunidad para profundizar su comprensión sobre cómo cuidar me ...