popeye
Source Lv. 3
Threads:
Reviews:
 popeye
popeye
Source Lv. 3 Posts: 55  Reviews: 0  Threads: 6 

promoforwiki.pngAhoy!
Lets do something together. I am little bored, maybe You too? I have idea.
Write here Yours plan for cycle, use MediPharma pruducts, on the end of the month, cycle which will have most numbers of upvote win:)
If Yours cycle win, You will get all gear from Yours cycle plan for free, when You start, You will make topic with name "cycle with popeye", where will be Yours diary.
In this way me and You will be not bored, rest of people can read how You are growing- this is win win win situation:)
For me it sounds good, what do You think?
[and im very sory, because of logistic, promo is only for EU European Union]

• Created

popeye 11 months ago
  • Last Reply

popeye 11 months ago

replies

views

users

Louis

11 hours ago .  5

Il servizio italiafarmaci lavora davvero per le persone. Il servizio qui รจ di fuoco, i consulenti rispondono sempre alle domande, consigliano e aiutano nella scelta dei farmaci. I manager possono essere contattati se ci sono problemi con il pagamento, l'inserimento dell'ordine, ...

Fortysauce

12 hours ago .  5

ordered Androgenix Test E, best test Iโ€™ve ever used. Hands down. Delivery took like 3 days, packaging was professional. Definitely will use again.

Kenwest

15 hours ago .  5

It taked 8 days to arrive to UK which is quite acceptable, considering that i have ordered before from other sites and had to wait far more! Communication was also top notch... Request tracking number and they immediately responded with the number, which allowed me to keep an eye ...