10 months ago #1
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

I just saw on steroidify that Pharmacom Labs has a Test-E 500, that sounds so crazy Iโ€™m laughing in my car right now.

Who and How is anybody FUQING with this???

• Created

Geekmonster 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

Geekmonster 9 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify
Super Source Posts: 312  Reviews: 0  Threads: 64 

Do you cook? Have you ever used ethyl oleate and/or guaiacol? You'd be surprised what's possible to achieve in terms of concentration with these solvents.

9 months ago #3
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

Yeah im slowly learning. The more I create content and do research, the more Iโ€™m seriously impressed.

I wanna learn how to cook myself

Louis

10 hours ago .  5

Il servizio italiafarmaci lavora davvero per le persone. Il servizio qui รจ di fuoco, i consulenti rispondono sempre alle domande, consigliano e aiutano nella scelta dei farmaci. I manager possono essere contattati se ci sono problemi con il pagamento, l'inserimento dell'ordine, ...

Fortysauce

11 hours ago .  5

ordered Androgenix Test E, best test Iโ€™ve ever used. Hands down. Delivery took like 3 days, packaging was professional. Definitely will use again.

Kenwest

14 hours ago .  5

It taked 8 days to arrive to UK which is quite acceptable, considering that i have ordered before from other sites and had to wait far more! Communication was also top notch... Request tracking number and they immediately responded with the number, which allowed me to keep an eye ...