10 months ago #1
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 152  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

I am looking to do a cutting cycle for 6 to 8 weeks. I had hoped to only take anavar, but some friends are advising me to combine it with supplements like primo or test. For my first time, I suppose I should just take one and see how I react, despite the fact that I don't know much about other steroids and I am unsure of what to listen to.

• Created

7gothic 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

DOUBLEG67 10 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 178  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Dosage
5 to 10mg anavar daily is recommended. Mostly females do orals for 6 weeks on anavar. If you gonna combine it with test then your liver is gonna get damaged. So, to get lean diet just stick with anavar.

Cycle
Since women are especially sensitive to masculinizing effects including deep voice and facial changes, a cycle of 6 to 8 weeks is ideal. But 10 mg per day is unlikely to have masculinizing effects.

10 months ago #3
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 107  Reviews: 0  Threads: 23 

Anavar is good perhaps you can go with Primo as well.
If cutting, add Clenbuterol of 25mcg to 60mcg and T3 of 25mcg to 50mcg. DNP 100 to 200 mg also doesn't have any side effects for females and can assist you in fat burning with no masculine effects.

10 months ago #4
unreal89
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 unreal89
unreal89
Contributing Member Posts: 53  Reviews: 0  Threads: 9 

For beginners performing their first cycles, Winstrol is another excellent first-time steroid. Because its androgenic rating is so much lower than that of the majority of other anabolic steroids, it is also regarded as one of the finest steroids for women.
Winstrol is best for cutting and burning fat!
50mg of this steroid injected per day is best for 4 to 6 weeks.

10 months ago #5
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 107  Reviews: 0  Threads: 23 

Anavar Cycle for Females:
image.pngAnadrol Cycle for Females:
image.pngWinstrol Cycle for Females
image.pngPrimobolan Cycle for Females:
image.pngClenbuterol Cycle for Females:
image.pngFor PCT: 25mg-50mg of DHEA, taken every day for 4 weeks, helps in the recovery of low testosterone levels in females.

Roche

1 hour ago .  5

Everything better then expected, ordered already several Times always top Quality.Took 14 days from order till it was in my Hands.Comes in stealth package wich i want show of corse no scam **100% trustworthy EU seller with a good customer Support.Thumps up!

brutus

5 hours ago .  5

I placed an order for S4, Ostarine and Cardarine, it arrived very quickly and very discreet, they were very attentive in customer service, they answered any type of doubt, I have tried their products and I continue to do so and they are really crazy, it is my first time using in ...

Evil

7 hours ago .  5

Good supplier’ fast and easy