10 months ago #1
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

Not gonna lie, this tren I got from the international warehouse which is somewhere in Ukraine is week as fuck, I can definitely tell the difference. This is some bullshit.

Never again, I’ll keep it domestic USA Warehouse 1 from now on. Now I got two vails of some bullshit here.

• Created

Geekmonster 10 months ago
  • Last Reply

dan88 9 months ago

replies

views

users

10 months ago #2
Greg
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Greg
Greg
Contributing Member Posts: 178  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

Hey buddy,
What is wrong with that? Let us all know about that source so we avoid placing any orders from that!

10 months ago #3
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Well, I got my 1st vail from the USA warehouse 1 Pharmacom labs but the other vails I got from the international warehouse in Ukraine and yes I can tell there’s a difference (it’s just a bit weaker).

Somebody was trying to tell me I’m just tripping but I’m a well seasoned recovering drug addict so believe me I can feel the difference.

I’m just sticking with the same warehouse in California (west coast people stick together).

My source: steroidify & Pharmacom labs

10 months ago #4
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify
Super Source Posts: 323  Reviews: 0  Threads: 64 

Hello, friend.

So, it's my understanding that you purchased the very same Pharmacom product from two of our warehouses, one domestic and one international, is that correct?

Please rest assured that any Pharmacom product sold on our website is original and made by the same people at the very same facilities. The only difference is that we keep a local warehouse to receive packages and sort shipments out, making deliveries much faster and hassle free.

We're the oldest Pharmacom vendor in business and sold that brand exclusively for 10 years, so you can call us "experts" on that brand.

Also, please be informed that you or any other customer may send a sealed vial or blister to be tested by a well known chromatography lab such as CHEMTOX or SIMEC and we will pay for the testing. By doing that, you, us and the entire community can know what exactly is inside a vial or pill of a certain brand. We also replace product with identical or similar one, or store credit, your choice.

Steroidify has been around for over 15 years without ever selling counterfeits or selective scamming anyone. All products sold by us can be verified on manufacturer's websites (when available) or government apps, which is available for some pharmacy grade items.

There's also a huge amount of products from Pharmacom and other brands that have been tested. Please check our lab test area:

https://steroidify.com/labtests

Best regards.

10 months ago #5
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Woooooooo,
Chill, not saying the shit was fake, I can just tell there is a difference and ordering from two different warehouses is not smart, also if there’s a major global conflict going on in the location of one of those warehouses.

I’m still a loyal customer and you guys have always been on point, I’m just sticking with my USA warehouse when I order from you guys, THATS IT.

I’m not going anywhere

10 months ago #6
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify
Super Source Posts: 323  Reviews: 0  Threads: 64 

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4886

Woooooooo,
Chill, not saying the shit was fake, I can just tell there is a difference and ordering from two different warehouses is not smart, also if there’s a major global conflict going on in the location of one of those warehouses.
I’m still a loyal customer and you guys have always been on point, I’m just sticking with my USA warehouse when I order from you guys, THATS IT.
I’m not going anywhere

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well, sir...

Why would identical products be different, then? Batches? If that was the case, country of origin wouldn't matter.
Anyways, Steroidify has this permanent offer of paying for any product purchased from us to be tested. We only ask that results are made public so entire community knows exactly what's in those vials or tabs.

And thank you for your business and your trust. We appreciate it.

The Steroidify Team.

9 months ago #7
oldie59
Threads:
Reviews:
 oldie59
oldie59
Junior Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 5  Threads: 1 

That is fair to pay for testing and post it up.

Quoted Steroidify; Post# 4901

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4886

Well, sir...
Why would identical products be different, then? Batches? If that was the case, country of origin wouldn't matter.
Anyways, Steroidify has this permanent offer of paying for any product purchased from us to be tested. We only ask that results are made public so entire community knows exactly what's in those vials or tabs.
And thank you for your business and your trust. We appreciate it.
The Steroidify Team.

9 months ago #8
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Hey buddy
Can you elaborate on the specific differences you have noticed between the Tren you obtained from the international warehouse in Ukraine and the Tren from the domestic USA Warehouse??

9 months ago #9
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

I think it’s just my body is adjusting and I had to raise my dosage every time I pin. I do have an unusual high tolerance to everything.

It just happened so immediately a was like wait a minute…

9 months ago #10
dan88
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 dan88
dan88
Contributing Member Posts: 213  Reviews: 0  Threads: 45 

What problem did you exactly face? Did you follow the recommended dosage and administration guidelines for the tren from the international warehouse?

@Dani76 Llegó todo el pedido,calidad de los productos.En 15 días en mi domicilio

Arni

2 hours ago .  5

Sehr gute Informationen schnelle Lieferung.Einfach immer wieder gute Qualität und ordentliche Produkte.Gerne wieder.

erikblasp

2 hours ago .  5

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCEThis is my first order on deuschem and in my opinion it's the best and the most convenient site to order for quick and worry-free Europe delivery.My first order was Test E 250, Anastrozole and hCg!Already made solid gains and feeling amazing, so Test E is wor ...