9 months ago #1
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster
Contributing Member Posts: 42  Reviews: 1  Threads: 23 

Yeah I took 600mg of this tren e 200 just to prove a point and I’m telling you I’m not even getting any side effects or nothing. I should at least be feeling some kind of side effects or something.

I took 1ml/200mg before I want to bed just to see and I slept like a rock (that ain’t supposed to happen.

I shot 1ml in my abdomen this morning and yes, you guessed it, Natha. At the most I all the sudden gotta take a fat shit.

I think it’s time to move on to another source plus I’m not sure WTF I’m injecting myself with so I’m completely stopping until I get a new source delivered

It’s like damn, don’t fuck with my progress assholes!!!!

• Created

Geekmonster 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

7gothic 9 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Which source are we talking about?

9 months ago #3
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

International warehouse, I’ve been trying to rationalize this whole thing like maybe I’m tripping but NO I’m not, it’s one of steroidify warehouses in Ukraine.

Last time I posted about this, somebody from steroidify keeps replying to my post trying to make it seem like I’m the crazy one instead of just replying with a sorry about the inconvenience, we’ll make sure this doesn’t happen again sorry for the inconvenience.

This shit from Ukraine is some bullshit, period. And the fact that they’re going through a major crisis kind of makes me give them a pass, materials might be really freaking hard to come by so it’s alright, but don’t try to 3 card Monty me with your Jedi mind fart’s trying to convince me other wise (just take the L and make it right).

Gonna have to find a new source pronto!!!

9 months ago #4
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

I dont think that source is listed on SW.

9 months ago #5
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

I meant one of the international warehouses through steroidify and what is SW?

What sources do you recommend???

9 months ago #6
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

Have you tried contacting them?

> Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4941

> I meant one of the international warehouses through steroidify and what is SW?
> What sources do you recommend???

9 months ago #7
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

No they contacted me but also I have to take in account that I need to raise my dosage cuz being a former drug addict I quickly form a very high tolerance for every thing. The fact that I’m still growing has got to mean something. I’m thinking my body has adjusted to where it seems like nothing now.

9 months ago #8
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Bro, if you are not getting any side effects then that's good, no? But if you are also not gaining any positive outcome then it's not fine. Maybe you should wait to get the proper effects because as you mentioned you have high tolerance to everything.

9 months ago #9
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Thanks,
and i think its exactly that, I'm just being impatient

9 months ago #10
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify
Super Source Posts: 323  Reviews: 0  Threads: 64 

Aren't you the same guy who claimed to have purchased same product from an international warehouse and US warehouse and the US one was a bit stronger or something like that?

I told you both came from the same place and we'd pay for testing.

What's going on here?

9 months ago #11
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4932

International warehouse, I’ve been trying to rationalize this whole thing like maybe I’m tripping but NO I’m not, it’s one of steroidify warehouses in Ukraine.
Last time I posted about this, somebody from steroidify keeps replying to my post trying to make it seem like I’m the crazy one instead of just replying with a sorry about the inconvenience, we’ll make sure this doesn’t happen again sorry for the inconvenience.
This shit from Ukraine is some bullshit, period. And the fact that they’re going through a major crisis kind of makes me give them a pass, materials might be really freaking hard to come by so it’s alright, but don’t try to 3 card Monty me with your Jedi mind fart’s trying to convince me other wise (just take the L and make it right).
Gonna have to find a new source pronto!!!

Instead of this I told you we'd pay to have the product tested so the entire community would know if it's bunk. And we'd replace product if tests came good or bad.

Last time the story was that the one from the international warehouse felt a bit weaker than the one from the US warehouse. Both come from the same place and no, they are not made in Ukraine.

We are the first vendors of Pharmacom (you can go ahead and ask them) and products can feel different for all kinds of reasons. The 6th shot will feel very much different from the 1st shot of your cycle.

So, no, you're not getting a "sorry for the inconvenience" message alongside a replacement because of a suspicion.

We stand by the quality of everything sold on our website. Reason why we've always had this ironclad guarantee that we will pay for testing on either SIMEC or CHEMTOX.

We've been around for 15 years, friend. We've had our share of forum newbies claiming that "this vial seems weaker" or perhaps "this one has a different color" or even "irritated my skin".

The Steroidify Team.

9 months ago #12
Geekmonster
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Geekmonster
Geekmonster

Dude read further along in the posts and quit being so quick to get defensive, I finally figured out what was going on.

My body is just simply adjusting to the gear and I gotta stop thinking my journey is gonna be the same as all the stories I read about. I truly have an extreme tolerance to every Fuckin thing and I see now, so sorry for the criticism

A wise man knows when to chill and let things work itself out. Read further.

And Chiiiiiiiil

9 months ago #13
House
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 House
House
Contributing Member Posts: 230  Reviews: 0  Threads: 40 

Bro, why do you expect to experience side effects after taking such a high dose?? I hope you will experience the positive result you want.

9 months ago #14
Steroidify
Super Source
Threads:
Reviews:
 Steroidify
Steroidify

Defending us as a company is sort of what I do, sir.

We had gone thru this discussion before and you started a new thread calling a product purchased from us "bull**t".
I needed to reinstate the guarantees we offer and that we stand by the quality of every product purchased from our website period, so everyone knows...

You figured out what's going on right on the other thread and was fully informed of our guarantees. There was absolutely no need for a new one. But you decided to start it anyways. And we're free to reply as we see fit, as we did.

Regards.

9 months ago #15
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 151  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Hey buddy, You need to calm down and be patient before posting about the item's quality. Take your time to adjust to the product and then post because it might hurt the reputation of the company. Well, as a customer it's your right to post your experience but you yourself told us about your tolerance level to other drugs.

Quoted Geekmonster; Post# 4983

Dude read further along in the posts and quit being so quick to get defensive, I finally figured out what was going on.
My body is just simply adjusting to the gear and I gotta stop thinking my journey is gonna be the same as all the stories I read about. I truly have an extreme tolerance to every Fuckin thing and I see now, so sorry for the criticism
A wise man knows when to chill and let things work itself out. Read further.
And Chiiiiiiiil

Baron

37 minutes ago .  4.75

Ware kam nach circa15 Tagen an, sehr Diskret verpackt und natürlich war auch noch eine gefakete Rechnung dabei.Die Qualitätist sehr zufriedenstellend. Bin alles in allen sehr zufrieden und werde auch zukünftig dort bestellen.

@Adctdtojuice not sure why that posted 4 times lol disregard 3 of them🙄😂

Mercedes

11 hours ago .  5

Descubrí en esta empresa un verdadero arsenal de herramientas para mantener mi salud. Encontré las vitaminas y suplementos ideales para mí, cada producto viene con descripciones detalladas y certificados de calidad. La actualización periódica de la gama ofrece nuevas oportun ...