9 months ago #1
aibgokce
Threads:
Reviews:
 aibgokce
aibgokce
Junior Member Posts: 12  Reviews: 2  Threads: 8 

Hi all,

I would like to get some advice as I started my first cycle with Test C 200mg weekly.

I am planning to move up to 400mg for 6 weeks and then add anavar 40mg ED for the last 6 weeks in 12 weeks total cycle.

Do you think this is a good cycle?

Thank you in advance.

• Created

aibgokce 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

Pcushion 9 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 80  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

I would only run the test. Odds are you’re going to be navigating estrogen during your first run. Save your focus for training, eating, and watching how your body handles this first cycle.

Quoted aibgokce; Post# 5075

Hi all,
I would like to get some advice as I started my first cycle with Test C 200mg weekly.
I am planning to move up to 400mg for 6 weeks and then add anavar 40mg ED for the last 6 weeks in 12 weeks total cycle.
Do you think this is a good cycle?
Thank you in advance.

9 months ago #3
Ziller33
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Ziller33
Ziller33
Contributing Member Posts: 332  Reviews: 0  Threads: 86 

Yes, it is. 12 weeks total cycle is good but make sure you have a PCT to help you recuperate. Clomid will be sufficient. Adjust the dose based on your cycle and how you feel. Don't just take what it says online. Start small and gradually increase or decrease it as required. Goodluck

9 months ago #4
aisgood
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 aisgood
aisgood
Contributing Member Posts: 179  Reviews: 0  Threads: 37 

Technically, it depends on how much you inject per week - but 400mg for 6 weeks looks good enough to me.  Just make sure you eat well and plan a daily training schedule.
If I talked about myself and had to choose only one cycle I had to stick with forever, it would be testosterone only.

9 months ago #5
aibgokce
Threads:
Reviews:
 aibgokce
aibgokce

Thank you all! I am in my 3rd week and see some water retention. Any advice to avoid bloating?

9 months ago #6
admin
Administrator
Threads:
Reviews:
 admin
admin
Administrator Posts: 1003  Reviews: 46  Threads: 88 

Drinks lots of water like 2 gallons a day and avoid salts. If you still feel that you're bloating try using some anti-estrogen such as arimidex. Arimidex will help in keeping your estrogen levels down which'll aid in less salt in body which'll in turn lower the water retention.

Quoted aibgokce; Post# 5131

Thank you all! I am in my 3rd week and see some water retention. Any advice to avoid bloating?

9 months ago #7
aibgokce
Threads:
Reviews:
 aibgokce
aibgokce

My estradiol level was below range when i got the bloodwork prior to my cycle. Do you still advise using Arimidex? If so what dose would be the best?

Quoted admin; Post# 5132

Drinks lots of water like 2 gallons a day and avoid salts. If you still feel that you're bloating try using some anti-estrogen such as arimidex. Arimidex will help in keeping your estrogen levels down which'll aid in less salt in body which'll in turn lower the water retention.

9 months ago #8
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

No, no one would suggest using Adex while your levels are already below the range. You shouldn't see much bloating either.

Quoted aibgokce; Post# 5135

My estradiol level was below range when i got the bloodwork prior to my cycle. Do you still advise using Arimidex? If so what dose would be the best?

9 months ago #9
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 146  Reviews: 0  Threads: 20 

For water retention you can:

1. Drink more water.
  2. Avoid excesssive salty and sugary meals
  3. Workout regularly.
  4. Eat hydrating foods.
  5. Reducing carbohydrates from your diet.
  6. Improve your sleep cycle.
  7. Do not take stress

For bloating you can:

1. Eat slowly, and consume smaller, more frequent meals.
  2. Chew your foods properly.
  3. Drink water at room temperature.
  4. Do more exercises.
  5. Sit up straight after eating, DO NOT BEND OR LAY DOWN.
  6. Take a stroll after eating.

Quoted aibgokce; Post# 5131

9 months ago #10
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

That’s great advice brother.

Quoted Catalyst; Post# 5148

For water retention you can:

1. Drink more water.
  2. Avoid excesssive salty and sugary meals
  3. Workout regularly.
  4. Eat hydrating foods.
  5. Reducing carbohydrates from your diet.
  6. Improve your sleep cycle.
  7. Do not take stress

For bloating you can:

1. Eat slowly, and consume smaller, more frequent meals.
  2. Chew your foods properly.
  3. Drink water at room temperature.
  4. Do more exercises.
  5. Sit up straight after eating, DO NOT BEND OR LAY DOWN.
  6. Take a stroll after eating.
9 months ago #11
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion

You need some lab work now to determine your current E2 levels. You have to be prepared for your E2 to rise with wet compounds. If lab work work isn’t an option I recommend using torem or nolva for this cycle. They are much user friendly. Using an AI takes knowledge, planning, and realistically lab work.

This is what I was saying in my first post about leaving the var out. You’re currently trying to navigate one compound. Master that one then add another if you choose. That’s my take.

Quoted aibgokce; Post# 5135

@DevilDogPharma I love stickers, I stick them everywhere. Stickers are always a good freebie! I’ll be coming back in about a week. Definitely gonna need some more cut mix and adding npp. I think I’m going to blast for a few months and get my size back, I only have 16.5 inch ...

Mercedes

5 hours ago .  5

Descubrí en esta empresa un verdadero arsenal de herramientas para mantener mi salud. Encontré las vitaminas y suplementos ideales para mí, cada producto viene con descripciones detalladas y certificados de calidad. La actualización periódica de la gama ofrece nuevas oportun ...

Adam

6 hours ago .  5

Buongiorno a tutti, ho acquistato per la prima volta i prodotti da DeusPower.shop, che vedete anche in foto. La consegna è stata molto puntuale. La qualità dei prodotti è eccezionale e i risultati ottenuti sono davvero soddisfacenti. Sono stati anche molto professionali e velo ...