New to chemical enhancement

9 months ago #1
figglesj
Threads:
Reviews:
 figglesj
figglesj
Junior Member Posts: 0  Reviews: 0  Threads: 1 

Hi everyone, found the site a few weeks ago and I appreciate the easy source of information. Its also great that there are some sources listed. The only weird thing I found is that all the reviews I have read are in a weird english style of writing. Like it was translated. There are grammatical errors as if the writer is not native to english, but the wording used is sometimes very articulate. Does anyone else notice this?

Anyway, I am in Canada and looking for a source for a beginner oral only cycle like Anavar + PCT. I'm 36 and noticing that things are a little harder to accomplish than they were a few years ago.

• Created

figglesj 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

Pcushion 9 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
oli
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 oli
oli
Contributing Member Posts: 358  Reviews: 1  Threads: 18 

26a.jpg

Quoted figglesj; Post# 5125

Hi everyone, found the site a few weeks ago and I appreciate the easy source of information. Its also great that there are some sources listed. The only weird thing I found is that all the reviews I have read are in a weird english style of writing. Like it was translated. There are grammatical errors as if the writer is not native to english, but the wording used is sometimes very articulate. Does anyone else notice this?
Anyway, I am in Canada and looking for a source for a beginner oral only cycle like Anavar + PCT. I'm 36 and noticing that things are a little harder to accomplish than they were a few years ago.

9 months ago #3
Pcushion
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Pcushion
Pcushion
Contributing Member Posts: 81  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Hey my brother welcome to wiki. There are lots of good sources on here. Not sure if the rules allow us to list sources outside of their respected pages. If you need anything please feel free to contact me.

I need to say I don’t recommend an oral only cycle. You need testosterone present in your body for well being sake if nothing else.

@Dani76 Llegó todo el pedido,calidad de los productos.En 15 días en mi domicilio

Arni

14 hours ago .  5

Sehr gute Informationen schnelle Lieferung.Einfach immer wieder gute Qualität und ordentliche Produkte.Gerne wieder.

erikblasp

14 hours ago .  5

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCEThis is my first order on deuschem and in my opinion it's the best and the most convenient site to order for quick and worry-free Europe delivery.My first order was Test E 250, Anastrozole and hCg!Already made solid gains and feeling amazing, so Test E is wor ...