Just getting started

9 months ago #1
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93
Junior Member Posts: 19  Reviews: 0  Threads: 3 

Hey I wanna start off saying I did steroids about 10 years ago (30 now) I can’t remember what I was doing but it definitely worked lol. I remember taking shots straight to my butt the whole time. Then later the guy who sold me them was fucking with me and told me he didnt really believe I would keep taking Ass shots the whole time. because apparently you have to rotate the injections however many times . so for about the 2 months I was taking them I would sit down and look like I got rammed in the ass every time I sat down. Anyways funny story done. What do I use? what should I watch out for? I’m looking to get mainly cut and “semi” big I guess but mainly cut. I weigh about 175-180 im pretty athletic to begin with but I have no abs nor chest. Idk if me painting a picture helps with anybody guiding me the right way but regardless thank you for whoever reply’s.

• Created

Storms93 9 months ago
  • Last Reply

Catalyst 8 months ago

replies

views

users

9 months ago #2
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 DOUBLEG67
DOUBLEG67
Contributing Member Posts: 107  Reviews: 0  Threads: 23 

Hello Dude,
The story was indeed funny :P Well, let me help you with your need.
Popular and effective steroids for cutting cycles that can help with fat loss, maintaining lean muscle mass, and enhancing athletic performance include Anavar, Winstrol, Clenbuterol, and Sustanon.
For more details, I have attached the links to articles on these steroids below. I have also explored and read about different compounds on this website, so here you go:
Anavar
Winstrol
Sustanon
Have a good read!

9 months ago #3
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Thanks! All 3 of those was very informative I appreciate it greatly. I have a better idea what’s going on now. Another question I have is about a steroid called Tren. What’s your thoughts on this?

9 months ago #4
7gothic
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 7gothic
7gothic
Contributing Member Posts: 152  Reviews: 0  Threads: 24 

Trenbolone is one of the most potent steroids on the market. It is an excellent steroid for building muscle.
It can be utilised to burn fat because it is a strong anabolic substance. Trenbolone is, therefore, a fantastic option for both cutting and bulking. It is more well-liked during the offseason because it can significantly increase lean mass in the body (without causing water retention).
Tren effects can be:

• Enhanced vascularity
  • Increased sweating
  • A reduction in water under the skin results in thinner skin.
  • Skin that is reddish or flushed
  • Bigger pumps
  • Trenbolone can be used during a cut to help you lose fat.

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5288

Thanks! All 3 of those was very informative I appreciate it greatly. I have a better idea what’s going on now. Another question I have is about a steroid called Tren. What’s your thoughts on this?

9 months ago #5
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Yeah I also just read that it might make me have some hair loss. I don’t know if I feel to comfortable with that risk lol. I’m leaning towards Dianabol and then winstral when I’m trying to cut down off it. Thoughts?

Edited: 9 months ago by Storms93
9 months ago #6
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Also I’ve been getting my facts just from one source really so it’s nice seeing everyone’s opinions. (this is my source) https://insidebodybuilding.com/steroids-bodybuilding/

9 months ago #7
Storms93
Threads:
Reviews:
 Storms93
Storms93

Quoted 7gothic; Post# 5291

Trenbolone is one of the most potent steroids on the market. It is an excellent steroid for building muscle.
It can be utilised to burn fat because it is a strong anabolic substance. Trenbolone is, therefore, a fantastic option for both cutting and bulking. It is more well-liked during the offseason because it can significantly increase lean mass in the body (without causing water retention).
Tren effects can be:

• Enhanced vascularity
  • Increased sweating
  • A reduction in water under the skin results in thinner skin.
  • Skin that is reddish or flushed
  • Bigger pumps
  • Trenbolone can be used during a cut to help you lose fat.
8 months ago #8
Catalyst
Contributing Member
Threads:
Reviews:
 Catalyst
Catalyst
Contributing Member Posts: 148  Reviews: 0  Threads: 22 

There will always be side-effects of using AAS, some can be minor, and some can be major.
Just compare the steroids with each other to select the best among them for your needs.
Dianabol shows rapid results, like quick strength gain and quick increase in muscle mass, whereas Winstrol stimulates protein synthesis and reduces body fats.
image.png

Quoted Storms93; Post# 5292

Yeah I also just read that it might make me have some hair loss. I don’t know if I feel to comfortable with that risk lol. I’m leaning towards Dianabol and then winstral when I’m trying to cut down off it. Thoughts?

Raton

5 hours ago .  5

Absolutely delighted with my recent purchase! The discreet packaging was a thoughtful touch, ensuring privacy from start to finish. The product itself? Simply outstanding. Its impeccable design and unparalleled quality truly set it apart as a leader in the market. Couldn't be mor ...

ratm

15 hours ago .  5

Ya son varios los pedidos realizados y siempre ha funcionado todo a la perfección. Productos de gran calidad, envío discreto y relativamente rápido, buenos precios y muy buen servicio al cliente. Muy muy satisfecho con ellos, muy recomendables.

Belen

16 hours ago .  5

¡Gracias a esta tienda por los péptidos de calidad! Mis resultados superaron las expectativas.